help build a guide to pvp blitz

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IIl-Mango_theSkyPrincess-lII, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Hello and thank you for reading my post.

In this post I'm hoping to get constructive feedback from those who know PvP blitz in and out.

In this PvP event alone, I've used 48 Xtals, and had a hammer spell along with the help of the PvP item Sealed Giantsbreath active the whole time. My question is this: how does one make 200 quivers with cap of 24 regens a day?

If anyone can bump an old post they know of? or pm me in regards to determining the best strategy I'd appreciate it. I would like to make my own guide in which case.

Thanks again.

2. Bigger targets than you pay more leave the small noobs alone, buy the nobility spell and steal a hammer or whatever they call it nowadays and you're all good.

3. How many quivers you got, op?

4. Wth ... You attack some people, get a hammer, buy spell, use xstals. And reach goals.

5. I have 85. I've done just that. Obviously there has to be more to it. 200 just doesn't seem logical considering the 24xtal max. Is someone cheating? Using a bot to hit when they are away? Can you avoid the 24 regen cap in a day if you spread out theuse your crystals? I've used 24 in that hour that the griantbreath was active. That might where I went wrong.

6. It's not rocker science bro...hit big ps and big attacks builds not much to it 

7. HIT BIGGER TARGETS!
    LET SAY YOU HIT SOMEONE WHO IS ONLY ATTACK AND HAS LITTLE SPIES YOU STEAL FROM HIM AND YOU THEN FIND SOMEONE WHO HAS LITTE ATTACK AND LOTS OF SPIES AND HIT THEM

8. Well boys and girls, think about it like this for those of you wondering how 200 is possible on the now third day (24 hour time frame's) goes into effect. I make 20 unkari whatever the hell they're called. Right? That's without the hammer, and without the giantsbreath bs. So consider the following (in reference to Bill Nye The Science Guy). I make 20 on regular basis, 40 with hammer, 60 with giantsbreath. That's 60 per action that I get them on. Let's say I get 26 attacks and 16 Steals (I actually get 36 attacks with my build for pvp, and 18 steals. So we'll use that). On average, I get half of my attack actions with the unkari things, if I have giantsbreath and hammer, thats 60x13 which is equivalent to 780 unkari things. Steals same thing, have 8 steals worth 60 also. That's 480. Now let's say we keep the hammer for the full 24 hours (which the lb do) and our clan keeps giantsbreath active one after the other all that time. Now let's say we xtal 24x per 24 hours, and we get 18 unloads (probably 5 minute skin intervals). That's a total of 42 unloads per hour. Now let's do some simple math. 780 480 = 1,260. Now let's do 42x1,260. 42 x 1,260 = 52,920. Now let's do the final step and divide. 52,960 / 500 is 105.84. That means that it is easily possible for even me to come on lb making 20 per hit regularly on somebody 10x my size lol. Mith is one hell of a rush for my size am I right?anyways. Y'all just have to xtal and be active to hit lb

9. That is so flawed I get 60 with just hammer

10. You guys think about xtal limit but remember every 1hr or 1hr 30mins is a free full regen

10 hrs of hourly unloads then 24 xtals is 34 unloads in a day for example

11. With spell/hammer i get 80 a hit.

12. I gave up after getting 2...so I guess I don't really qualify to help :lol:

13. I was pulling 92 from one target >.>

With hammer and shield.

14. I made well over 100 last event with just 14 xstals, getting over 200 with Max xstals every day and hammer blah blah blah is easy if you wanna spend the money

15. I'm open for Attacks!

16. Im very sure the max shaft drops you can get with a hammer (no spell) is 65
    Tested it with an alt attacking multiple bc open ps acc (ty knight) and its 65

17. I'm very sure you are wrong so don't spread misinformation.

18. Go test it with an alt. The cap should be around 65. If anyone can provide ss of you getting >70 with a a hammer only that would be nice.
    Anarchy to prove me wrong you would have to ss you having a hammer only getting >70 drops.

19. Spam those 1 hour boosts and snipe some hammers GGIZI