Pvp tips

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Lord_skittles, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Being a Hansel is fun because every one in the PvP event is either hybrid or attack build

2. Yep, and you can unload your remaining troops on osf's lel

3. Okay, I'm gonna take dis thread seriously now xP

4. No support

5. Hitting people in pvp event= they rage and cry and will get their clan on you afterwards.

6. No support for your no support

7. No support for your no support for my no support

8. I support your no support for my no support regarding your no support

9. Really? Is this what our glorious forums has been reduced too? And you wonder why crap threads get locked?

10. yup

11. I give the new guy credit for trying to participate in the forums with what he feels is a legitimate thread. Dude is trying to share his knowledge with the community. Ain't nothing wrong with that

12. Tips for newbies: if you don't know what you're doing, ask, but not in forums or WC. Ask your clan, or pretty much any pvp clan members (if zaft make sure they have allies, most are inactive) Apoc clans, ig, zaft etc. Most will be willing to help you.

13. Drop build, liquidate allies, change name.

14. Op is captain obvious

15. Hitting bigger builds gives a challenge and is more satisfying when you pin them and sit on them.
    That being said you don't wanna have them hitting you from dtw

16. Good poing skit. I love a good challenge

17. Skittles isn't a troll. He's a super troll. He gets everyone in on all his threads 

18. Nice punctuation op ;) love the massive run on.

19. :D this made me smile

20. Ignore what your opponent(s) are posting on walls and world chat. Successfuls or fails, keep throwing hits at them.

Show a little class and you'll probably walk away with new friends.