Motion to change the LB mechanics

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by High-Lord-Arcadius, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Ok ill make it short. The overall lb is supposed to rank the most powerful kingdoms in the land.
    Yet this same lb takes into consideration useless statistics and gives a wrong idea about kaw scale of power.
    Value, attack/spy actions have nothing to do with strength.

Therefore I suggest we remove all lbs and replace them with one that takes into consideration Build, bfe and bfa only.

2. Wont happen

3. Oh okay.. I'm sure the devs will get right on this one.. Have you let support know about your grand idea? What did they have to say about it?

4. Why change anything? You could suggest adding a new lb with your parameters. No reason taking another one down tho.

5. Lol a bfe LB good April fools thread little to early

6. If you don't agree with the LB ranking material, by definition, doesn't that mean that you have the wrong idea about KaW scale of power ?

7. I think it should simply replace the overall LB. take into account stats, bfe, bfa, clan bonuses, permanent item bonuses, and achievement bonuses.

8. What's the point?

9. No. Have the devs been wrong about KaW gameplay? Where are the dragon pots? Players can be more correct than devs.