Are propacks items worth it.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Sakgnea, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Hi all. I have been thinking which is dangerous. I can not make up my mind. I've been thinking about getting the chaos propack as I have the rest. Seen as it cost so much. I would like your option on weather they are really worth it? Do the <u>items</u> really make a difference ? The chaos pack has an item that adds 10% attack and defence. Or is better to use the nobility points for crystals and seals of the damned? Please state a reason for your decision. P.S Im sure this question has been asked before however I wasn't able to find a thread about it via search. If you can please let me know.

2. Yep, the percentages are massive as you grow larger, plus you get decent return on nob and items you receive anyways

3. Do you PvP or PvE mainly?

4. At your size, Sods would be better

5. Ugh can't he just get both the $50 combo on iPhone gives 500 nobs with the pro pack 

6. PvE wise, it isn't worth it. Those stats won't give you additional plunder, no gain in ebs at all.

PvP wise, it might give you the edge over an equivalent opponent. Don't forget that those 10% will vary with the number of your troops/spies, so that the bonus will be small once pinned. Except for static stats coming from towers.

Not quite sure how many nobs or xtals (compare buying it on a PC or your device) come with that propack, but if you were into buying nobs or xtals anyway, it might not be such a bad deal (but I have no clue how much came with it...).

7. 500 nobs on iPhone.

50 Xtals on android

8. It's actually totally worth it. You'll get dollar value on the nobs or Xtals, and a perm item to boot. You'd only miss out on bonus Xtals from buying big.

9. I guess it's 50 xtals on PC too then.

Sounds like a decent deal on iphone as the nobs on their own would cost you that much... You basically get the 10% stats for free then.

10. I plan to do competition wars in the future once I get more pots. I sometimes hit battlelist. Though mostly ebs now. I had bit of a break.

11. Well if you were smart, you'd buy the chaos pack on ios, then hop on pc or android, buy all the smaller propacks, and still have the xtal bonus from those as well.

12. +1

13. Yes they are worth it

14. They are helpful when hitting players of equal or lesser stats.

But the expansive hit ranges cant be countered with them.

I have them all and i really cant say how helpful they are cause you typically get inc from much larger accounts. Most ppl farm smaller accounts.

15. Sneaky! I concur!

Love her!:)

16. well if i was really smart i might wish to not alert devs to glitches or tricks that they wud be wanting to patch BY ANNOUNCING SAID smartness in public lol 

17. Just to taunt you, everything is more expensive on iPhone. Not sure about Android.
    Example, $1.49 for 10 Nobility on iPhone, $0.99 for the same on pc.
    $7.99 for six health crystals on iPhone, $4.99 on pc.
    Kinda sneaky and smart but also rather pathetic.
    If you often buy packs of 32+ crystals you can save a crazy amount of money by buying on pc instead.

18. It costs 500 nobs on android for the 50 xtals, but what does it cost on IOS?

19. I'd say they are worth it.

20. 500 nobility on iOS costs $78 if you get two 200 packs and two 50 packs.
    50 crystals is $55 if you buy a 32 pack and three 6 packs.
    The Chaos pack is $80.