War builds anyone?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by llll-CL-ABBUKILLS-CL-llll, Dec 10, 2015.

1. So I recently decided to start warring. So I like an idiot decided to jump into an indi war. Needless to say I didn't do so well. By the end my team was not to fond of me. I xstal Ed when asked and hit my troops on specified targets but it was brought to my attention I have an eb build
    So my build is as follows
    24 lvl3 Coe
    13 colonies lvl 3
    1 colony lvl 2
    2 vol lvl 1
    1 vol lvl 2
    3 elven temple lvl 2

Now one of the people I warred with was kind enough to show me their build but it would mean scraping 95% of my buildings

What I want to know is what are some build ideas that I can use to war that would replace as few buildings as possible but still be war viable

2. Just gradually convert

3. 3mil spy towers 2mil adt

4. If you have abyss lands unlocked I suggest building sdt asap, adt is important but at your size sdt will help you not get assasned down so bad. 3mil maybe 4 mil now is good for tanking

If you have some gold out and you want a quick fix to war, slap towers on HL, easiest and pretty good stat jump.

If you want a more gradual but permanent and stronger towers, build in abyss. It'll take more gold a time but you can get to 3mil sdt/adt easy with 2-3 lvl 6 abyss towers

5. I war and have always warred just fine like this don't follow the tower coward path plunder dive is way more of a skill

6. You don't war much probably just to renew ee and you certainly wouldn't be getting in many clans with no towers except your fairy clans of course get your towers op you will enjoy it 

7. Stop being a troll dras 

8. Agreed lol

9. LL war build anyone?

10. So I have always had some questions about towers, I understand the whole plunder aspect of them. My question is basically where is it best to build them? Do you build them on the highest lands you have available or what?

11. Best to have the most amount of cs in towers using the least amount of lands. So abyss would be the best place to stack towers

12. Alright, thank you so much.

13. Daw

14. What about those who havent unlocked the abyss. Should we wait to build towers or go ahead now.