TYPES OF SALES

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Bad-Advice, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Untrue. I've not had a special other than the 7 xtals for $5 offer since inception.

2. Is there any validity to the statement that people are only getting the bigger sale packages if they have already made a purchase? I am hoping to see the $19.99 package at some point but would like to know if i should buy a $4.99 package to prompt this.

3. I doubt it but don't doubt it

4. Maybe I will buy a $4.99 package just in case lol

5. I bet they're selling all this junk real cheap right before they shut the game down like gaw lol

6. Idiot

7. 1st post in forums
    Does not have the gaw/ fc badge
    Statless
    Only playing for a year
    Sorry noob your opinion is invalid

8. I don't think it's gonna be shut down anytime soon, they will add new lands and probably have the game up a year minimum after that.

This is just my thoughts I could be wrong It could live forever or it could end tomorrow.

9. I got a x10 starter pack, 400 speakers, 120 xtals, 800 nobs, for $30.99($20 in other countries, Coz I'm Australian)

10. 120 xtals 20$? what?

11. Yeah

12. Only cause it's a starter pack probs they getting freaking good

13. so creating alts to get the package for the 800 nobs (13 seals wtf) would be worth it. basically 13 seals + stuff for 20 dollars. insane.

14. Kinda of bull new accounts get better offers than those that have been paying out for a long time. Here I am getting garbage 5 dollar sales every day...

15. yep.

16. I don't know for sure but I bought the five dollar pack yesterday and just now got the 19.99 offer for the first time. Could just be coincidence. Curious if I'll get offered a higher one tomorrow now.

Btw they really need to change the 19.99 xtal sale. Compared to all the other sales 3 xtals is nothing. Only reason I purchased it was because I was going to buy xtals anyway.

17. Hf sale, 2 sod, 7 XTAL and 15 nobs-£14.99

18. I did indeed end up with a 99 dollar offer today after buying 5 then 19.99 the previous days so it does seem to be progressive.

19. I wonder is it only if we buy 2x starter pack then we will have chance to get 4x or 10x starter pack?