The ECONOMICs of KAW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Shifu__retired_noclan, Dec 6, 2015.

1. And also maybe a way to gamble?
    Just an in game money sink.
    Or maybe a wheel of fortune type game that costs say 100b to enter. The rewards could be some worthless cosmetics with the super rare chance of xstalls.

2. A great way to get rid of gold would be some form of in game gambling for gold. A roulette style game would work easily with a role a minute result posted in world chat. Vegas wasn't built on winners but people love to gamble. You could also have a lotto as well that runs wen you reach a certain number of tickets. Limit total tickets people could buy final prize is about half invested.

3. War and PVP are needed to suck up some of the gold sloshing around. Back when there were 48 hour system wars, it would take me a week to replenish the pots I burned. It's supposed to be kingdoms at WAR. Gotta be some way to encourage wars. The PVP events were a good start but with the last most were hitting open PS pals.

4. Maintenance cost?

Maybe have it correlate to build size.. I dunno

I just dont see lb squandering gold away on novelties.

Maybe a max gold limit?

5. Where can I make a trill per seal

6. Yes you are right. Not a particularly well thought out suggestion.

7. King BC can make up to 3T with 325% max items and Max xtal

8. Oh wow :lol: You do realise HTE is the reason we have inflation in the first place, right?

Buying seals for gold. Funniest thing I've heard all day :lol: This will do the opposite of helping.

9. ️unless a seal costs 150 bil.

10. Actually 1T per seal will make them either lose money ^ the consumer. Or make a smaller amount :)

11. ^That would be nothing for lbers already hoarding gold.

Goal is to unflood the market.

150Bil is too little.

edit:Regardless buying seals would prove pointless because in the end it cost the buyer more gold than it's worth.

edit 2:There was this one game that was flooded with hacked gold and made everything in-game basically worth nothing granted you had the counterfeit cash.
    That's not the case with KaW unless you have a seal and the xtals of course but point is...

To solve the overflood of in-game cash...

THE DEVS REMOVED IT COMPLETELY FROM EVERYONE'S INVENTORIES.

Problem solved, then everyone was dirt poor.

12. You say this because your broke. I for one would be infuriated if devs removed my gold if I was a lb. They deserve their gold because they spent so much to get it. We need a better alternative than just removing the gold.

13. That was your fast alternative.
    But you all want to take the long way.
    WHY HASN'T ANYONE MENTIONED THIS?
    The devs already cater to the lb, a money sink would anger everyone and complaints would run through regardless.

14. The thing about the Devs is they don't understand the concept of doing things that cater for the larger community. They may be a business but not a smart one, businesses make changes to help the vast majority, what the Devs are doing is helping the 1% of the 1%. If they want money they'll input ideas of which gained heavy support from the community which will indeed, rack in more money.

I learnt this from having my own business. I made a change so I could help my 10 biggest suppliers, the money I made dropped by 62%. I reverted that and made a change which catered for the majority and I made 134% more.

I furthermore made changes and I made more money in one year then I did in the other 4 years I had the business. I then sold that business for 6 million dollars. I spent 1,000's of hours changing things and I got a brilliant outcome. You spend 1,000 hours and count your money for the rest of your life.

That's my tip of the week. Hopefully Devs do it.

15. Note I'm not saying that the price of allies is bad and that al the gold isn't good for the game.

I'm just pointing out the reason and what might happen from here.

16. What demographic represents the larger community though?

We assume there is just a fraction of the community that are regular spenders, and an even smaller percent that spends regularly in large amounts.

Maybe the regular spenders are a much larger percent of the community than we have estimated ourselves.

Im just starting to wonder if what i assumed about the rarely/minimum spends compared to the regular spenders ratio has been wrong all this time.

17. Agree. We need something to use our gold into beside allies. How about a Clan Bank of sort. As you put gold into this Bank, the level goes up. Each Clan level will have its perks like Clan potion that can be used for war and can only be purchased for LL.

*I have more ideas Shifu... But I just finished a stick of  for the above... Let me smoke more and tell you later 

19. Ban these crux. I don't know why these Crux boxes came for godsake.
    They are literally devices of Kawflation and destruction.
    Instead, they should be stopped and maybe be a rare drop for smaller players.

20. I'd love this