The ECONOMICs of KAW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Shifu__retired_noclan, Dec 6, 2015.

1. One of the things I love about KAW is the devs have really put a lot of thought into how the game works and created a economy.

From what I remember from my studies economies work on a couple concepts.

Demand and Supply - helps to set prices
    Utility - gets value for paying for something
    Opportunity cost - what are my choices for spending my money.

There are others but I don't remember them (wasn't a great student)

KAW has all of it !!! This forum is for the discussion of the Economics of KAW...

have at it...

2. Kanye West

3. Kaw is rich economy and has bad potato

4. First comment.

Have you noticed that the price of allies has gone up. Used to be a PS would be about 70k per stat, now it's more more 100k

During the promo 3 days there as a huge influx of gold probably in the zillions (1000s of trillions)

That gold combined with the fact that lots of peeps are BC meant the only place for the gold to go was into the ally market, and hence the prices have sky rocketed. DEMAND has gone UP.

Couple of reasons it should come down.

DEMAND goes down cause new lands come out - people will use the Gold to build more.

SUPPLY increases - more people playing KAW and there is more options of people to buy.

There will be other factors but I can't think of them right now so please add views.

Next post on building vs allies what is the actual fair price?

5. Yis

6. Ya allies are off the charts right now. Everything is overpriced, and the inflation is real. Unfortunately devs will need to add something to get rid of the insane inflation. The economics of kaw are over saturated with cash

7. Wanye kest

8. Fake and gay

9. A BC account sits around 18-21T from what I can see. That price can easily increase with BC Hansels. Devs need to think of a way to get rid of gold from the economy. People aren't PvP'ing and if they do they bank their gold.

I don't know exactly what they should do to fix the problems besides new lands and buildings ( which I think might be time soon). But I don't get paid to think, I pay to play ( cause kaw is no longer a free to play game).

10. The thing is that the lands won't change the quadzillions, 1000s of Zillions. Obviously. People now are storing Silver Bars and Bronze Bars and are banking ridiculously. What's the point of sacrificing your allies if you can spend $24, get 4 seals and make (if you're BC) you'd roughly make 4T whatever you make from the ebs with your stay. Let's say you make over 12T (not difficult at BC). Bank all that and bam! 2 lands already at max Level (at current cost).

But knowing the rich on this game they probably went crazy on 50% off seals. I know a bloke with 150 seals. With the above rate 1 seal = 1T, that's 150T. Plus 8T per 4 seals. 37.5 x 8 = 300T.

450T probably maxed new lands and had 200T to chuck in allies or bank for next lands?

The corners and each land (LL,HL, HF, The Abyss) add up to 10 extra places. That means if the new lands come out with the 3 corners that's 12 places. Although I highly doubt they'll make lands upon those lands because of they keep the patterns it'll end up having indefinite lands.

Or a Gold or Real Money option?
    $6 seal = 1T Gold, and make it 50% not 100% better than Haunting. (Once per day you can purchase)
    100 Nobility or 2T Gold (Once per day you can purchase)
    Aqua costs 15B
    Inferno costs 15B
    Bronze Bars 2,250,000,000
    Silver Bars 22,500,000,000
    Gold Bars 225,000,000,000
    More ADP
    More AP
    More SDP
    More SAP
    Mithril cost = 20B (Max 50 daily not 6)
    Crux Chests cost more gold to activate
    10B to Xtal (max of 24 daily)
    Just some options.

12. We need something to sink gold into other than builds and allies. Especially those who are BC. There's more gold in KaW than people know what to do with. So now ally prices are skyrocketing.

13. I think a big problem is that every kawer wants and expects ( the biggest problem) to be able to reach BC when in most games you won't reach a " build complete". Not only that but a lot of people are willing to reach that goal no matter the price.

We ourselves set the bar higher and higher every time. Then complain to the Devs. The Devs are having trouble keeping up.

14. Pay gold to hit all eb's.
    No more drops of elements n aqua is for sale with gold not cash.
    Create more war opportunities with better EQ incentives n also gold is added cost to enter.

3 possibilities for gold sinks.
    Idk if good ideas but there they r.

15. Maths are fun..

16. Real and heterosexual

17. While it will take away from the devs pocket they might want to consider allowing us to use gold to buy premium items like seals.. That would suck out some gold from the system and allow those willing to do hard work grow up.

Nah never happen devs want need the cash - economics outside of KAW even stronger.

18. ^Buying seals with gold.

Wouldn't that only further increase the gold within KaW?

19. Yes it would

N say good bye to most eb's n see an epidemic of HtE only clans. Also goes contrary to alleviating Ops wanting to curb inflation.

20. I'd say bringing the pots back that they brought in then removed would be good, the way stats are atm it really wouldn't be game breaking. So long as they add defensive pots as well.