Cyber Monday Spectacular

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 30, 2015.

2. Get off your condescending high horse already. Are people COMPLAINING it's a money grab it merely STATING it is a money grab? Cannot a person objectively say the devs are trying to make us spend more without you wetting your panties?

As for this being a business, the difference between a business and a scam is that a business provide products. How much actual product has ATA produced in 2015? One season and one ASW, that's all. No wars for Asian time zone. IMO, ATA could do a much better job providing product than its presently doing.

3. I support the 

4. I am not on a high horse in any way. It just annoys me when people moan about everything. No matter what the devs do, people moan. If I remember correctly you were one of the people who complained that the devs ended the sale too quickly and now they have brought it back for those who missed it.

I agree the asian times suck for wars and I have always supported the adding of more war slots because more war slots means more people who can war which means more overall interest in wars. Yes the devs could provide more and I am in no way saying they are perfect but the amount of whining is just ridiculous currently in the forums.

5. Thanks Spartan.

But seriously, give just a little bit of constructive criticism towards ATA and then some of these mod wannabes start crapping themselves.

6. What is all this about

7. Actually Kezzer, I was annoyed that when I opened the app, the devs had a notice there was a "half-price sale", but when I bought them, they were actually full price. The devs could have easily kept prices level but instead secretly raised them hoping to catch suckers who didn't realize the sale was open. Crafty if you ask me.

Anyway, as a customer I have the right to convey my grievances to business that I feel is producing a poor product. If you don't like it, don't read the forums. Stop crapping yourself every time someone sticks up for the consumer.

8. In my opinion, not all of this criticism have been polite and constructive enough to be called "constructive criticism". I think it's those comments Kezzer are talking about! :)

9. I am all for the consumer frog. I am actually highly surprised that you were ripped off like that. There should have been something in place to prevent what happened to you and it would've been fairly easy to implement.

I seriously think the devs need to work on a lot in the game but at the same time people endlessly whining doesn't solve anything. It's actually counter productive. You know the story of the boy who cried wolf right? If the community complains about everything how will the devs know what we do and don't want in the game?

10. @chocolate

You guys are too vague. Politeness is not a prerequisite to constructiveness. Either way, why must a person be polite if the business is scamming them?

11. Re: Cyber Monday Spectacula

Lol I'm not a fan of all this but the devs will be devs, take it or leave it guys cause it's not going to change their minds by complaining.

12. @Frog - I think it's always a good thing to be polite, no matter how the situation is! :)

13. Re: Cyber Monday Spectacula

Defeatist. Perhaps the Jews should have willfully gone to the Gas chambers cause protesting it wasn't gonna change the German's minds.

14. @chocolate

A good thing is not a requirement.

Kate Upton giving me a lap dance would be a good thing. Is she required to do so? No, she isn't.

15. Look like few ppl miss deal on Black Friday so dev's give them another chance to take advantage of good deal.we have very thoughtfully n caring developer.working hard on event n good deal for community but less effort on fix war front??

16. oh, few $$$ mate...so my $1000+ i've spent across accts was meant to mean i get an advantage too...yeah right. this game aint for ppl who can afford a few seals/xtals here n there nemore, its for those spending alot more than a few $$$.

17. Frog isn't wrong here. The issue is the rehashing of an event ( let's be honest is that a surprise?!). Regardless of the bonuses which are great maybe it would have been more worthwhile to call this "Black Friday Extended" so it is more in line with the actual deals.

However, I always relish the chance to have a free xtal and spend some money on cheap seals once a year to last me until the next. So cheers 

18. Basically ATA is doing very little to give us warring seasons. They could very well give us three a year like they used to. Instead they throw promo after promo at us. It's a blatant cash grab bordering on scam, cause they are providing little playable product.

And people are shocked that we are upset? A business that provides little or no product is no longer a business. Let's call a spade a spade.

19. Luckily there isnt too much gold in the gold amirite

20. Of course not! :)