ULTIMATE GUIDE TO 5K ITEMS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Skilop_TTC, Nov 29, 2015.

1. HELLO PEOPLE TODAY IM GOING TO TEACH YOU THIS SUPER EASY GUIDE TO REACH 5K ITEMS. ITS SUPER CHEAP SO MAKE SURE YOU READ EVERYTHING
    FIRST GO AND BUY 50NOBS.️
    THEN BUY 50 CIRCLES, THEN GO TO WC AND FIND B2B ZTA CLAN WHICH NEED
    4 OR LESS CIRCLES. ?
    ANYTHING MORE THAN 4 WILL FAIL.
    WHEN EB START JUST DROP 1 CIRCLE. ✅THEN EB LOG WILL SHOW YOU DROP CIRCLE -91 ONE TIME1️⃣
    THEN THATS IT DONT DROP ANYMORE. EVEN IF YOU DROP 4 IT WILL SHOW IN LOG ONE TIME❗️
    THAT MEANS NO ONE WILL SHOW YOU DROP ONE ONLY. ️EVERYONE WILL THINK YOU DROP 4. ????
    NOW LET MI GET MY 5K BEFORE MAI AADDMIN RISED CIRCLE TO 5 ?

2. Is this how you pretend to have an I.Q of 4 then?

3. I think this is every person reading this thread now.

4. Sometimes I get this Tumor in my brain and I think maybe I should get it checked out, but then I read things like this and realise how stupid the world has become and instantly give up on life.

5. This is the reason devs don't talk on forums :lol:

6. You're partly wrong they communicate to us on there own threads until page 3.

7. QQ M8
    WE ARENT AS POOR AS YOU
    WE PLAY WITH RESPECT
    Wipe ur tears bro

8. The accuracy is unreal with this young Padiwan :lol:

9. Or just be in a badass clan with FFA items and chip in with seals and run 2 xtals per HTE.

10. NICE GUIDE I SUPPORT! I WILL TRY IT NEXT TIME !

11. I'm not sure I'd call it communication. More that they answer questions like 'When does the PvP blitz start?' Then the tough questions come out and they're like a fish outta water :lol:

12. Most other games I have seen just post and get the heck outta there kaw kaw_community kaw_admin still kinda talk and in the very odd occasion kaw_creative.

13. I dont think tha that would be cheap

14. Where were you all weekend? Seals were hella cheap bruh :lol:

15. I know haha. I was joking. They still communicate briefly - just not enough. Which was my point. :)

16. Well there goes my alt's nifty trick 

17. Of course now that you told everyone, it won't work anymore.

18. Yup... They can't prove you didn't use up to 4 though, most clans will probably ask for for 5 or 50/100 now

Now you've ruined the whole zta system for clans charging reasonable prices though op...

19. No. Just no.