Cycle of Flame Returns - Zelgarad The Accursed

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 27, 2015.

1. I keep getting votive ash from the altars.

2. How pathetic the lag is. Took 5mins for 1st hit n 4 resets n another 5mins to get back to normal. Wifi just fine on pc so its not the issue.

3. Hmmmmmm gold

4. took me 25 chests for the ring

5. I would like yall to replace haunting the escape with zelgarad the accursed...

Just reduce the aevum requirement...

6. remove hte and keep the +25% bonus :D

7. I'm calling shenanigans on this whole altar charade!!!! I've opened over 20 altars (4 of them golden) and have received 1 ring and ALL the rest votive ash!!! If the odds to get anything else surpass' the amount opened to obtain those rewards, then what's the point lol

8. It's not th devs fault you can't read your splash alerts when they shove them in front of your face....they told you this would be back...sorta like for all special events from now on type thing. This for example is the dev's Mc'Rib

9. Please add new atk/spy rings next zta event --- thanks . Also please look into adding cloth/steel to hte ... Doesn't make sense we needa wait for zta or do free Ebs for it ??

10. Most players use different banners from different events that change wouldnt really support a lot of players.

11. Dear Dev,

Events are going cool, as it is good for fast growth.

But i requeuest ull to hav a look on ee war side also.

Please provide weekend short war tournament for ee lovers which can go in hand in hand with eb events.

Plus increase mith payout introduce new rewards in ee wars. By introducing silver bar, crux etc.

By which there will b wide open window to all kaw lovers.

Please kaw developers, this is my humble request.

Thanks and regards.

\VOLVERINE

12. Please Don't Copy the entire thread, as that is a "forum bannable" offense

13. Glad that stupidity is over

14. Lag was terrible. Missed eb by 1 min cuz we couldn't unload. Be nice and for cyber monday give us the plumes if the eb was started before event was over.....i think there were enough money going into your pockets, so you can do that for us! Ty.

15. So we will see this back for Christmas right? Lol

16. More than likely ^ I'm gonna BC on Christmas if they bring this back 

17. Cannot upgrade my ring as i need more ashes lol

18. Thanks for sharing that stimulating bit of info poin.