Black Friday Extravaganza!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Should have been 50% discount on everything, like land purchase , buildings, mith equip etc.

Again rich people will b benefited.

2. I just noticed xstals has daily bonus while the rest have time limits

3. The amount we should collect is too low make it 10k

4. Damn you !!!!! Yes you convinced me to buy Nobility.

5. Anybody else missing their horns and seals in the marketplace?

6. Yep, you still can use em though

7. Should've been 50% for xtals too. £4 for 6 xtals is atrocious

8. That's why you buy 168 for better deal!

9. Damn sale was too short. Ended 5 am in the morning here. Very unfair to Asian times.

10. Wondering if another tier will be added as 5,000 is very reachable. Would be nice if a 7,500 was added or a 10,000 max.

11. Nah they wouldn't do that. The devs want the top 100 and top 10 prizes to be ridiculously better than the tier 7 prizes so a few rich noobs drop a few thousand bucks trying to reach them.

12. Yea, horn/seals sales too short. Should have extend longer. I miss them out too. At least should have same period as event.

13. Throughout the rest of the known world participating in this Black Friday (extended until another marketing gimmick can be used)....it's renowned for SALES and big discounts /offers to the customers...

So what does ATA do for it's paying customers in it's Extravaganza ???

I mean the use of the word Extravaganza must mean some pretty good sales, bargains, deals????

So...what have we be given....

1) launch of another rehashed event The black caravan ... promoting spending....not much Black Friday meaning there...

2) Relaunch of ZTA.... no offers or sales there too...

3) HTE has 50% - same old stuff..

4) Cruxs chests can be purchased.... that's no offer... that's a new object to purchase....and expensive to....

5) unlimited xtal use....just another method of increasing spend without any concept of sales or offers

6) seals 50% less....that's more like it but only lasted 1 day whereas all the money grabbing schemes are till Monday....

If anyone walked into a shop with a big 'Black Friday Extravaganza ' banner across their shop front and actually didn't see any bargains or sales BUT just products at normal price or new products.... would you feel disappointed?

14. What will happen to Votive Ash after the event?

Will it (votive ash) expire?

After the event is over will the window to upgrade your "Blaze Undying" disappear along with your Votive Ash or will upgrading cost excessive amounts of aqua and inferno or will Voltive ash remain in your inventory until it's all gone?

15. Devs, would be nice if we can have another 50% off for HTE seals purchases. Thanks for the event.

16. Nice use of your first forum post

17. Yup. Positive first post. Lolz.

18. SUPPORT