Does the EB countdown count toward the Battle Cry duration?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Imitation-Cheese, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Rhetorical question is rhetorical.

Yes, this needs its own thread.

This is plenty of effort because making you aware of this benefits everyone a great deal.

You're welcome.

2. Maybe this means devs are thinking about clans doing free ebs like the scrag series.

But probably not.

3. Yes, the Eb countdown counts.

Basically as many epic battles possible in your clan for one hour.

4. It's false advertising and a complete ripoff

5. I agree, the Battle Cry spell should only count down while there's an epic battle active.

6. When people in the battle of ebs do they cry like "I want my mommy *brust into tears*"?

7. That's funny because the lb clans are only getting about 15 mins out of their spell because 3 ebs takes 45 minutes to load

8. Hey devs! Lets make this option cost 59 nobs too! Also if we can add a 10% clan spell for 29 nobs thatd be also much appreciated. Then I can drop 10 seals and another 147 nobs to help further how awesome I am at this game because obviously I'm better because I can afford it!

Let the peasants whimper. What have they ever given you devs? Me... I give your children presents. Gotcha boo!

9. lotl in 15 minutes???

10. here is the clue... maybe the timer goes on during the wait to make hte 'less' overpowered... This is really the only eb it effects.

11. so 15min load time. The max you can do is 3 ebs. Does this not promote clan hoping.

We are speaking about this new spell right as op not been very clear

12. You can do 4 EBs.

Cast spell at beginning of first EB and you can fit in 4HTEs.

Thats the difference between you and us big money guys. You see 3 and we see 4... and lucrative holidays for devs in which they just start next event so we can pay EVEN MORE MONEY TO THEM! JOY!

13. Yes, it's about the new spell, hence the title of the thread

14. Always forward-thinking, DMC 

Make lemonade, mate. Make lemonade.

15. I often find my answers by thinking "What Would Donald Trump Do?"

On that note can I have a 10 nob per building option to change all buildings on my kingdom to gold towers with my name emblazoned on them devs? That'd be great!

16. Well would have help if I read the title right at the top of the post obvious to all but me. Thanks 4 conformation tho mate.

17. @DMC, all you want are gold towers? I would have asked for everything you asked for, plus conflict diamond-bedazzled lettering with powdered elephant and rhino tusk-infused baby seal skin borders.