Buildings decreasing in importance??

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by l_lIIl-THEBLACK-SKlTTLE-lIIl_l, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Having a fairly fresh account myself, I've noticed a change in the strength of "small" accounts playing KaW.
    An increasingly large variety of equipment, lots of wars for mith, and the same old stuff such as pots and allies mean that accounts can grow a fair bit without increasing in ally stat size. This enables so called "beginner accounts" to grow far stronger than other accounts of similar size, and in my experience, have the upperhand.

Why is this important?
    This, along with hidden towers (defense towers with attack buildings, making it look like there isn't defense towers) gives an illusion of weakness to other accounts who aren't aware of this, and can often catch people by surprise.
    If built smartly, this build can enable an account to be able to successfully hit and/or defend against accounts possibly all the way up to DTS accounts (for them you'd be DTW ).
    Also, staying as a smaller account whilst getting good allies and equipment makes getting mithril through indi-wars easier (probably better to avoid the first war category though, due to inactives) because you can compete against smaller (often less experienced) opponents with the trick of illusion, thus giving an advantage during war, and when you have all the mithril you want to set you up, you can simply start growing your stats from there - meaning you'll already have your war equipment before growing stats and possibly taking on bigger accounts.
    On a side note, don't worry about not hitting eb's because having good equipment/allies will enable you to.
    As all KaW strategies, this does have certain flaws, but I like to take advantage of the strengths.
    Am interested to hear opinions, this is something I just thought up and has been going well for me, but I'm not big enough to be in the second war category yet, so havent taken full advantage yet.

2. Shhhhhhh don't tell everyone.... Gaaaawd

3. There is no illusion of weakness regarding towers. Towers are for the weak.

4. Especially ADT. SDT I can understand to a point in defense of strips. But the amount ppl have these days is laughable. Basically saying "don't hit me". Or "I am skilled because static defense".

Enjoy your plunder turtles. It'll just be harder to earn back what you have when you're stripped.

5. When you have 20 mil sdt, good luck stripping them lol

6. 60m spy attack hansels

Only need 4-5 to max xtal to pretty much clean out the target.

Plus with a large attack build skimming it'll be all the more easy. Due to so much tied up in sdt battle wins against it would be relatively simple

[​IMG]

7. Cynder. You're talking apples when the op is talking oranges. He's talking about Towers in EE wars, not what build strips the best in OSW.

You're getting rusty, old man.

8. You only think that because you're still tied to the ideas of plunder/gold based on old kaw

9. We'll see

10. SUPPORT

11. Oh and the cool thing about stripping and osw is you don't have to opt in or sign up. And there's no system to hide behind to prevent it from happening. So everything I said is in fact relevant.

12. I dunno. Considering what you said had almost nothing to do with what the OP said, I'd say you read the title, the first sentence or two, skipped over the rest and just posted the first thing that came into your mind.

13. So I'm not the only one

14. You're getting more and more off topic each comment, please actually read everything I said.

15. My opinion is that "beginner" accounts don't have an advantage over "similar" accounts because of the event equips. The event equips are available to all--as the beginners gain equipment, so do the accounts that are larger than them. In fact, larger accounts make more off of EBs and may be more likely to earn a higher tier equip than a smaller account because of the difference in payout.

I do think that new or smaller accounts are growing faster than they were in the past; though, the large accounts are amassing gold at exponentially higher rates.

In respect to ee, having equipment is crucial, but like I said before: all of the accounts can potentially earn the same equips and negate any possible advantage over each other.

Small accounts have always made more gold off of larger accounts, and this may be the reason you feel you're doing well in wars, rather than because of event equips or hidden attack towers.

That being said, equipment is the reason small accounts can successfully hit larger ones, but this is an issue that has been around for a long time. Hence, guild hansels and sh.

16. I'm simply responding to those who responded to me. If you'd like me to agree with everything else you said I can do that too. Build types depend on preference and style of play. And it does seem that a smaller build due to the super wide hit ranges can be very effective with BFE and BFA. Happy?

17. Think what you want. One doesn't have to respond to the entirety of a post every time. I had a response to a part that bugged me. So I posted it. I'm sorry you have taken an issue to it.

18. Lol I don't have an issue with it, mate. Just kinda felt a little embarrassed for you. The rust is showing, Cyn.

19. Kingdomsofdoom, I appreciate your feedback, you made some good points. I think I should've worded what I was trying to say better, I was sort of saying small accounts can hit larger accounts more successfully now because of all the equipment coming through, and if a small account decides to stay small, that account can grow big with equipment and allies, whilst continuing on with small stats, thus getting bigger total size and still hitting small opponents. Keep in mind 99% of small accounts rather growing stats and are focused on getting bigger so by the time they have the same equipment as myself, they're too big stats to take me on.