KaWculator

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by BLAZE, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello from the other side KaW community,

I've recently returned to KaW to only find KaWculator off the App Store and no longer supported, as a UI designer/programmer who creates websites and applications and software, I'm looking to find some support for creating an iOS application of which will later be added to android store...

The application development would be called
    KaWBuilder.. Amazing right?

Slightly different layout too the original version more interactive.. The app will cost a minimum amount and have regular updates for new lands/buildings...

Follow me for more information.

2. Reserved

3. You can get KaWculator from a app called hipstore for ios9 non jail break

4. Okay but besides the point; who wants to possibly mess up there phone downloading a unlegitamte service...

So I'll create a legit and updated version

5. You can do that if you have the skills and or know someone that has the skills but do you know the reason of why KaWculator was taken down from AppStore

6. I don't, no?

7. Most of the apps in AppStore were found to have key loggers and were taken down from AppStore there are some news articles of you want to search it up.

8. I wouldn't add a key logger lol but I'll research up

9. Gud bud... Make it free for me n I tell u where is Yaʍasɦɨta Gold

10. Mate what crack are you on.

11. Actually reading up about the key loggers, wow bad stuff if you use it wrongly which most people do.

Good stuff that, the program has been added to applications has been removed from the App Store.

12. Actually looked or this recently, anyone have the ipa? Can you upload somewhere for me?

13. Be my guest... But do you really think people will buy an app from you just for everything Kawculator did? Sorry but no ones gonna spend money on that

14. Advert free.
    Better interface.
    More features.
    More support.

Better programmer who won't log you.

15. Um... There is a spreadsheet of this... So why is an app needed? Forum guuides work well enough. I guess if you really wanted you could ask kaw for their forum api key to display forums with the proper updated guides all in one location.

16. The app is easy to use on the phone where a spreadsheet is not.

17. This would be amazing, would you be able to add in equipment with full range of upgrades & bfa calculations added in too?

18. This is very likely, it would basically be a How to KaW, guides and everything and a base builder.

19. OP: Don't waste your time in stuff like this we use money for nobs and xtals not for calculators

20. Op you are dumb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.