LL Buildings AUTO Calculator Program with Export Feature

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by HTLFreak, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Here is something I put together for LL wars until the devs make a screen for viewing only the Low Lands. All you have to do is scout the player and copy and paste the scout message into the program and it will give you the total LL buildings CS. Once you have all of the opp scouted and put into the program you can export the roster to a text file then copy the text file content into a SS. Please note that this program only have information for the buildings that can be placed on LL, it cannot tell if a LL building is also on HL. I put a building counter to help show how many LL buildings the player has so that you might be able to tell if they have some LL buildings on HL; this feature is also not 100% because they might have only 22 on LL and 3 LL buildings on HL.

Again, this is just something for the LL Wars Beta testing until the devs make a LL stats screen.

One more thing, just like the rest of my programs; this only work on Windows computers. :(

EDITED:
    Even though the devs now have the LL CS showing 30 minutes before war, this program can still help the WC build the LL roster earlier to help with getting targets ready. Also, you can only use the scout message from a PC for this to auto calculate the LL CS and build the roster. Scout messages from iOS are different and will not work at the moment. If I get a lot of request I might add iOS building names to this program for iOS scout messages however I currently have no plans to add this.

Exe File:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx2CuS ... sp=sharing

AHK Text File: (You will need to download the AutoHotKeys program to run this file)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx2CuS ... sp=sharing

As usual, you download and use anything from this post at your own risk. KaW does not support or endorse any third-party programs which is what the files linked to the links above are, they are third-party programs.

2. Re: LL Buildings Calculator Program with Export Feature

K

3. Re: LL Buildings Calculator Program with Export Feature

Ty

4. Re: LL Buildings Calculator Program with Export Feature

You're welcome. Let me know if you find any bugs in it.

5. Re: LL Buildings Calculator Program with Export Feature

Freak always the coolest ? ?

6. Re: LL Buildings Calculator Program with Export Feature

Bump

7. Re: LL Buildings Calculator Program with Export Feature

In light of the LL beta testing starting on Monday I am bumping this post. And due to devs announcing that the castle will no be counted for LL wars I am going to post an update soon that will remove the castle as part of the calculation.

8. Re: LL Buildings Calculator Program with Export Feature

I noticed that I was not very clear on original post so I added the following to the post so that people will know how to use this and what it is for:

All you have to do is scout the player and copy and paste the scout message into the program and it will give you the total LL buildings CS. Once you have all of the opp scouted and put into the program you can export the roster to a text file then copy the text file content into a SS.

Until I post an update that will exclude the castle as part of the CS, just set the castle count to 0 when you paste the scout message into the program.

9. Re: LL Buildings Calculator Program with Export Feature

Has anyone tried this and was it useful if so?

10. Re: LL Buildings Calculator Program with Export Feature

Bump

11. Re: LL Buildings Calculator Program with Export Feature

So it looks like the devs include the castle as part of the LL CS so there is no need in changing the program unless someone has found a glitch in it. Even though the devs now have the LL CS showing 30 minutes before war, this program can still help the WC build the LL roster earlier to help with getting targets ready.