Guild hansels

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Americca, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Hello all. Haven't played in a bit, so I'm not up to date on what's good and what's not good. I was recently talking with a guy who was telling me guild Hansel's are not good to have any longer. So would it be wise to switch to pure attack build or just stay guild Hansel. Thanks in advance.

2. You're 200k cs... Grow.

3. Convert all your guild to sos

4. Do the hokey-pokey and turn yourself around. That's what it's all about.

5. Devs nerfed GH as far as I know.

6. Locking for lack of efforts.
    Belong to WC
    Quetion answered
    /lock

7. Locking for lack of spelling and grammar. Belongs in primary school.
    /lock

8. Go back to school 

9. Not till Monday :)

10. Wannabe mod, this thread has effort but he is still looking for help and that's what the thread is for.

My suggestion is too do as many item eb's as you can get your self into. You might not be able to land hits, but I can assure you'll get tons of gold and grow quickly.

I suggest you attack build honestly now attack builds when large enough can be turned into very strong tank accounts. Best way to go to grow fast now as well. If you plan to war attack builds like I mentioned can be effective tanks.

Follow me back for any help you might need.

11. Uhh tanks don't grow the fastest...

12. Attack builds, I said when large enough go tank

13. Attack builds are slower to build than hansels, hansels make more off abyss land upgrades.

14. All the attack build alts I have grow fast but I do balance. I ratio off from Spy to attack it's been a working build for new accounts I've started or advice given to players.

15. Be Sh lol since your gh convert guilds to sos

16. Well thanks guys.

17. Hansel is a good way to go. Upgrade to SOS and then just go from there.

18. I've been guild Hansel on 2 other accounts and although I make a lot more gold I want that pure power of a pure attack build. I'm going to gradually convert over. Still young with this account.

19. So wait you're making a pure attack build? Oooooo I can feed my large GH off you so he can convert to SH!

20. Pure attack builds are so 2010