What do you think?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EIlVIlILIlNIlDlIlSIlGIlUlISlIE, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Scenario... You're walking down the street and you see a man and a woman argue. The argument starts going to a new level where the woman is mad and is ready to hit him. He pays no mind and starts walking away cause he figures that's the only thing he can do. But as he walks away, the woman is following him while talking trash behind him. He keeps walking away but the woman catches up and starts slapping him in the back of the head while still talking. He keeps walking away, but then she goes in front of him and punches him in the face and he now has a busted lip. Suddenly, he punched her in the face and walked away and went home while she was crying saying "you can't hit me! I'm a female!" What do you think could or should have happened in this scenario? What would you do if you was put in his situation?

2. That that color of blue doesn't read easily with the background so I'm going to quote you to read.

3. He should have stabbed her with a spoon. Utensils kill.

4. The argument should have been resolved through reasoning not violence,but yes self defence.

5. Well she hit 1st its wrong for anyone to hit anyone in my eyes but I think he had to protect himself so he did what he had to do.

6. Lol. If he didn't have a spoon to hand, maybe a pair of tongs?

@OP. It's called domestic violence, it happens to men too. A lot more than people realise.

It shouldn't of happened, then again we live in a world where people's gender is a talking point (Nicola sturgeons target for all Scottish boardrooms to be 50/50 split, the gender pay gap etc) 'I'm a female' would probably make me want to hit her again tbh.

7. If she had started the fight and he had done nothing then he has the right to self defense. Personally I wouldn't have hit her back unless she was about to stab me lol

8. That blue tho. Tldr. But that blue... Made me cross eyed.

9. I'd have filed a police report and gotten a refraining order.

Then ordered her 15 pizzas to her address and put cash as payment.

10. Yeah, if it wasn't for troll quoting it, I'd have just made a comment about how the op sucks at life

11. He should have hit her sooner then he wouldnt of been punched.

12. Op, you have a "provocative" color :) in a "blurry" scenario. Domestic violence? What? Does it lead to a crime all the time? In the first place you haven't stated, as a witness, what was the percieved relationship between the two? So, all the witness heard was the woman's last words? Not a hint of whatever they're arguing about?
    You all tunnel vision the scenario into the woman's last words and the punching part? What drived the woman so mad? Why is the man AVOIDING that woman?

13. That's why I said IF the man did nothing wrong lol

14. Why dont you answer my questions, op? Lets say, a policeman came and asks questions, what would be your answers? "I didn't hear what they were arguing about, but i sure know what the woman's last words."???

15. Stupid feminism
    Die die die

Bring back good old egalitarianism!
    Promoting equality! Not that men are all the work of satan -.-

Srsly tho. Should've reported her for abuse. Violence solves nowt. Get evidence, get convictions. And then you're laughing 

16. Well since you want me to go in depth and not use BB Coding, here's your "in depth" scenario

You are walking down the street and you see a man and a woman argue. You do not know them but you are assuming they are in a relationship or more than likely probably just two strangers. As you listen in to their argument, they are arguing about how wrong the man is. You can now tell that they are a couple. She tells him how wrong he is for talking to oher females, hanging out with them and flirting with em as well. He argues the fact he's not doing anything wrong in any sort of manner cause he knows who he belongs to. Just as you was about to leave, you can see her hand turning into a fist and tension is beginning to rise. The man sees that her hand became a fist and decides to walk away. As he walks away he told her I'm not going to fight with you over this. She yells at him telling him to get back here and called him all sorts of vulgar language. Then she starts following him and you decide to follow along seeing how far this is really gonna go. She catches up to him and slaps him in the back of the neck while yelling at him. He stops and she goes in front of him slapping some more daring him and provoking him to man up and fight. Suddenly just as the man was about to walk away, she punched him and gave him a busted lip. The man, shocked as he thought he would never be, punched her back and she fell. He told her to never stand up to me ever. She started crying and yelling at him saying you can't hit me! I'm a female! He walked away and went home and acted as if nothing ever happened.

Is that better for you? Or did you tl;dr?

One more thing, this is a scenario, not an actual event.

17. I think you should invite her to your house... And then get your hystricidae helmet out... and bam! Bondage with her

18. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a conviction on a woman for domestic abuse?

19. It is extremely hard to do something like that. It's a 1 in a million.

20. For the married, you have counseling first. Resolve it in a civil manner. A mediator is needed. If the physical confrontations persists, then they shouldn't be with each other.