Crux Chest Plunder

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Gacboyc, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Does the bonus apply to plunder bonus earned from items in EBs? Thanks.

2. Thanks

3. After HTE items phase be like:

MAKE IT RAIN!!!!!

4. i doubt it does.

5. Twice niw i have opened a golden crux chest using a key and got no bonus. Are the chests still working?

6. Crux chests give a plunder bonus for two hours, they do not drop items. Jack in the boxes drop items.

7. Your gold made on each hit on an eb should increase for the time you have a crux running. Your end bonus should increase also.

8. The question was whether or not the plunder bonus gained from item phases increases as well...

9. When you are under the affects of a crux chest, estoc edge spell or any other impermanent variation, you earn a bonus per action. All actions in epic battles such as:

-attacks
    -assassinations
    -scouts
    -steals
    -all items

Will receive the bonus of the impermanent effect.

10. I was actually answering the question from Zutok regarding opening cruxes and not getting a bonus. I answered your question earlier.

But chaos nailed it down for all of us. :)

11. You know there is a "Post questions here" thread

12. So from a jack in the box i got a golden crux chest. I opened the crux chest and got NO bonus. This is the second time this happenend. Are they broken?

13. No. They just don't like you.

14. I had a similar experience. I Opened a crux chest and plunder increased correctly to almost 1 b 1st hit. THEN I opened a golden crux chext however 1st hit plunder only went up to $1.6b 1st hit. From my math this hardly equals 200% ????? Any ideas what happened?

15. Oh, and yes both chests were running concurrently.

16. Each is a % of your ORIGINAL plunder before the chest