Event Drops[OVER]

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -GoldWolf-, Oct 20, 2015.

1. TIMER: Event Over

I hope everyone reaches their goal :)

The drops of the new event for Ebs are listed below and the categories below, the words are the same color as the color of the item and if u can't read it I will make a non-colored copy at bottom

All Event items (persona snares,Mind Barbs,Psyche Traps,Ego Hooks) you get a 50% bonus until October 22 2015, Thanks Devs :) More info in this thread- 50% EB Drops This Little Promo for event is Sadly over

Mind Barbs:Warbeasts,The Depraved,Revenge of The Warbeasts,The Reckoning,Battle Royale,No Mans Land,The Haunting,The Haunting The Escape,Sporavek's Revenge,Crossing the Threshold,The Viper's Den,The Frozen City,The Sleeping Giant,A Sacrifice of Flesh

Persona Snares: Cover of Night,Revenge of the Warbeasts,The Awakening,Origins,Ambush,No Quarter,Haunting the Escape,Talons of Carnage,Cave of Riches,Desert Sting,Wasteland Wilds,Smoke Signals,Lignabelua of the Lowlands

Psyche Traps: Kingdom Assualt,Revenge of the Warbeasts,The Despair,Abandoned Kingdom,The Destroyer,City of the Dead,Haunting the Escape,New Growth,The Barren Orchard,The Gilded Lord,A Cold Calling,Glacial Squall,The Summoner

Ego Hooks: To The Chamber,Revenge of the Warbeasts,The Forgotten Ones,Foreign Territories,Evanescence,Figure of Death,Haunting the Escape,Scionic Storm,Terrain Travels,Storm the Palace,A Familiar Foe

POSSIBLE DROPS FROM EB FOR EVENT-
    Jack-In-The-Box

Must be opened with crank from Marketplace and sadly has a 24 Hour Wait Period

This item is dropped from Ebs and has a chance of dropping these items-

Dominance Nodes- (Common)
    Crux Chests- (Common)
    Golden Crux Chests- (Uncommon)
    Health Crystals- (Uncommon)
    Aqua- (Rare)
    Inferno- (Rare)
    Horns of Calydor- (Legendary)
    Souls of the Damned- (Legendary)

PvP Event Drops

PvP drops Impel Nodes which transform into Jewels of Influence once you reach 750 Impel Nodes.

You attack/Steal other players to get Impel nodes from other players like many other events.

You can also get a cordimancer's Mask by attacking/ being attacked by other players and trust me this helps out a lot.

If You attack a player that has a Wand of Suppresion you can have a chance of getting that Wand and by doing this you will receive more Impel nodes and more gold while attacking/stealing from enemies but IT CAN BE STOLEN

You can purchase an Enthralling Puppet from the marketplace for 59 nobility points which protects your Wand of Suppresion from getting stolen,Provides you with more plunder,Allows you to earn mor Impel Nodes from players and Will show up on your Profile as a Casted Spell.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Copies of the Items gained from Ebs are down here (non-colored copies) if you couldn't read them up top :)

Mind Barbs:Warbeasts,The Depraved,Revenge of The Warbeasts,The Reckoning,Battle Royale,No Mans Land,The Haunting,The Haunting The Escape,Sporavek's Revenge,Crossing the Threshold,The Viper's Den,The Frozen City,The Sleeping Giant,A Sacrifice of Flesh

Persona Snares: Cover of Night,Revenge of the Warbeasts,The Awakening,Origins,Ambush,No Quarter,Haunting the Escape,Talons of Carnage,Cave of Riches,Desert Sting,Wasteland Wilds,Smoke Signals,Lignabelua of the Lowlands

Psyche Traps: Kingdom Assualt,Revenge of the Warbeasts,The Despair,Abandoned Kingdom,The Destroyer,City of the Dead,Haunting the Escape,New Growth,The Barren Orchard,The Gilded Lord,A Cold Calling,Glacial Squall,The Summoner

Ego Hooks: To The Chamber,Revenge of the Warbeasts,The Forgotten Ones,Foreign Territories,Evanescence,Figure of Death,Haunting the Escape,Scionic Storm,Terrain Travels,Storm the Palace,A Familiar Foe[/Color]

If I have missed any please post down below to tell me what I need to add if I need to add anything :)

Thanks For Reading hopefully this thread has helped you with your event rewards

2. Re: Event Drops

Lol we don't need this.

3. Re: Event Drops

It Might Help Newer players and Players just wanting to know what Eb drops what :)

4. Re: Event Drops

I hope Everyone Enjoyed This thread and found it helpful :)

5. Re: Event Drops

?

6. Re: Event Drops

Thank you

7. Re: Event Drops

Np :)

8. Re: Event Drops

Np :)[/quote

Why are you bumping this thread?

9. Re: Event Drops

K

10. Re: Event Drops

Why are you trolling my thread?i you don't like it just stay off of the thread lol xD :)

11. Re: Event Drops

Chocolate23 has already done this

12. Re: Event Drops

I know in his thread :) I was just thinking to make it where all you read is about the event not about Ebs and stuff lol if that makes any sense xD

13. Re: Event Drops

up
    need this info

14. Re: Event Drops

Why criticize a useful post?
    Well done op.

15. Re: Event Drops

Thanks for The effort to help op!

16. Re: Event Drops

bump

17. Re: Event Drops

Keep doing this red.

#SupportRedForVK

18. Re: Event Drops

I greatly enjoy this list. Thanks for making it red.