FREE IMPEL NODES! OPEN FOR ATTACK!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -_ChIbBY_the_Questing_King_-, Oct 16, 2015.

1. STATUS: CLOSED
    Wow, what a weekend! See ya'll soon next weekend :) :lol:

Apoc closed me about 3 times over the course of 12 hours for about 2 hours and 40 minutes total. Sorry about that minor inconvenience, but all is well as they are all bark and no bite. They come in fast and hard and fade out just as quickly lololol. Let's see how hard they try to close me next weekend for 4 days straight hahahahahaha

Exactly what the topic title says. Not wasting a billion speakers like last weekend that I opened lol. Keep this in AT for me pls, so others may get nodes as well. Idc how you do it (keep it clean, don't want this getting locked) but pls keep this in AT.

Quick FAQ:
    Why do you do this?
    I like to reminisce in the old pwar era where I also OSF'd.

Where are your equips?
    I take them off so hansels and such don't have a problem hitting.

Will you follow me back?
    Probably not since your follow will get lost in my newsfeed.

How does this work?
    You go to my profile by click on my name, you click on attack, skip the pot selection screen, and repeat.

How can I pay you back?
    Just bump this post and if you wanna be really generous, get a wall link from me, then advertise me on wc and direct them to the link on your wall so they don't have to like type my name out lol. You could also just direct wc to AT where they can find me too.

Can I get a link to get back to you or to show my clannies?
    sure, just wall me and I'll get back to you. (not available to apoc, sorry!)

Don't you have major gold losses?
    no.

Why not?
    Mind your damn business and take the nodes lol

Why you gotta be so rude?
    I'll marry her anyways

TL;DR: just read the title and reply to this post.

2. I can't read the title though.

3. Shameless bump

4. Wow with that 13m cs I bet you pay massive

5. Thank you for your contribution to the community for this  wall me link I'll wc on your behalf 

6. I'll send some friends of mine to help hit if you want. :)

7. I really appreciate this ? But doesn't it decrease the amount that you can get ?

8. I don't plan on getting any, so it doesn't apply. Also, it wouldn't affect how many I can get since I have none.

9. Wow... I clicked on this thread expect a no effort post. Sadly, I was mistaken. Well, time to go back to being bored. :(

10. You're more than welcome to volunteer in my stead. Personally, I wish I had a higher cs so I could serve better, but I have to make due with what I have. You have 40m cs but none of it goes towards helping the community. I have a measly 13m cs and I'm sure people appreciate me more not because of my size, but for my contributions.

11. I'm sorry I disappointed you :(

12. lmao :lol:

13. I opened for a few hours during the second PvP of the last event, got over 7k attacks in!
    I'll probably do the same this time too.

Not really easy or inexpensive as BC builds take over 100m a hit from me.

14. Better than not being able to find any opens. So bump.

15. Ty for the shoutout

Joke's on you, 30% of kaw is doing my job and stripping you

16. lol no problem. I see you in my nf all day now lol. I see a couple machines there too, Creeper peeper and some other guy I forgot lool