HTE POTS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LeGioN-DiaB-DeMiSe, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's a simple idea, since a lot of clans now give up the second phase of pots as FFA, why don't devs resort back to the original haunting format? That way sealer gets the majority of pots (75%) and clan members still get a growth boost too 

2. SUPPORT

3. Get out
    EDIT: I just realized you were one of my main spy farms in s5 or pvp event I don't remember which

4. Ah, it's good to see the stupid are out in force again 

5. Says the guy with this idea. By the way, I prefer the term "troll", jaheem is alright with "criminally stupid".

6. If you're gonna troll retard, at least be good at it 

7. No I was not :/ so away

8. Agreed.

My imput on this that it doesnt really matter. If this is implemented and sealer still only wants to take 50% of pots then he will call FFA at the 50% mark.
    Doesnt really change a lot in my opinion

9. Never feed a troll. If you had bothered to look at forums more than just to make useless threads with no effort and ideas Devs won't implement, you'd find I am quite skilled

10. True easy, but that's relying on the 'stupid' not hitting, and as we've just seen they're in abundance on here lol

11. Uncultured forum nooblets are uncultured

12. Yeah, still waiting for that impressive form you claim to have 

13. Respect for being a machine, minus points for this tread. Still positive reviews, I say 8/8 m8 would read again.

14. Just ask rikki or zeth. They will show you my wondrous ways.

15. Did you're nuts just shrink?

16. Your* Deez*

17. Yeah, you didn't answer my question?

18. Oh, in that case no.

19. Take forums a little less seriously please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.