HTE POTS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LeGioN-DiaB-DeMiSe, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Careful you may hurt his feels

Don't drag me into this, you did it yourself. Gotta pick your spots, the brothers and sisters at kotfe tend to not like being "trolled"

2. Do you even troll?

3. Yes

4. Trolled himself right out of his allies

5. I think it'd be better to keep it as 50/50. 20 members can't really benefit much from 25% if they all happen to be around for second item phase.

6. That's very accurate

7. Sorry, but no support. If the sealer wants majority items then go to a different hte clan.

No support

8. Noodehl u r the most annoying guy possible so just stop... ur trolling isnt even so stop. Saying no to something isn't even funny and a pointless troll

9. Would you like a cookie or a medal?

10. Some people don't even troll they are just plain annoying and then use trolling as a fall back excuse to their annoyance.

11. I'll have the medal after yours are gone too sweet cheeks 

12. I'm not trolling lol jus wondered what award he'd like for picking on a smaller build

13. Well you're bigger, technically lol lets see how you fair 

14. Let's give you a step by step guide to how this will play out
    1. I burn your pots could take hours days or weeks
    2. Then I smack you around till I figure out your timezone
    3. Then we play strip poker, but you can't play with my cards lol

15. So far you epic failed an dtw, guess this where you whine to others an put me in CA...

16. My tz in central, your lil check off list cute but don't scare me.

17. Isn't meant to scare you, it's a game, I'm just better at it than you 

18. Lol if that we're true you wouldn't have to pick on smaller peeps to appear tuff. Now kindly less talk an more Inc, my pots want burn they self.

19. Shut up lol, I hit people with as almost as much sdt as I have spies, so you can definitely fight when the cs isn't much different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.