Need to bank quickly, get a 100T ally!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Olypics, Sep 24, 2015.

1. I meant can

2. My Ally Zoey has been a very very dear friend of mine for a long time.She has warmed her way into my heart and there's not a minute of the day that I don't think about her.If you know Zoey like me and a few other fortunate ppl do,then u would understand why myself and others are so crazy about her.She is very sweet,kind,considerate,warm,loving,smart,beautiful,hard worker,and loyal to friends and family.She the best dang woman I've ever had the fortune to know.She is #1 in my heart and Priceless.This was a statement I made from my heart,not a TREND because of inflation.Stop judging others or thinking u know everything when u don't.I love her and therefore she's underpriced to me because u cannot put a price tag on that...she's simply priceless.

3. That's very sweet Mike :)

4. No1curr. Overpriced is overpriced

5. Well said mike, although I don't love her  I have known her for many years! And am happy to call her a friend! Now 100T, who cares about the stats, she's worth what someone is willing to pay for her and mike would pay double without a thought I'm sure! Damn I wish I could afford too  anyway good luck to a top chick and bloke (although a little crazy)!!! 

6. You took that way out of context, he is saying, It's crazy how someone can have a 100T Allie. Getting money now a days is way too easy specially once BC like you, making the Allie market crazy.

7. Anyway his point stands, the gap between average kawer and heavy spender is ridiculous, you have not even played 2 years and you are Bc with a 100T Allie just because you want to.

8. Everyone has a choice to spend or not. Who cares

9. Whoop d do.... We are so proud of you !

10. Last time I checked, I wasn't married,so I'm free to spend my hard earned money however I like Haters gonna hate...while the rest of us will have fun and be content with what we have or work harder to get the cash for KaW. IDC about LB...therefore I put my gold into my dearest and best friendZoey

11. We did it! This thread reached 50 posts!

12. Nobody hating bud, just saying you completely missed OPs point.

13. Also define "fun" last time I checked dumping on Ebs wasn't what fun 

14. Spenders deserve to have an advantage of course but the size and plunder difference and the time it takes for the average spender to get BC is ridiculous no game should have that big a gap between massive spenders and average spenders its not good for it anyone else can think what they want devs are milking you all right now.

15. Wouldn't surprise me if a new set of lands come out in a few months time.

16. kaw is fun when u use your kaw time to spend with friends n helping others.eb is just a means to grow or help friend grow or BFA. I prefer hte mainly cause it is easy n fast to dump on so I can chat more..and unload when busy..also it allows u to help others grow by giving away your pots its not Zoey's or my fault that devs made a big gap..I only PvP to defend myself or protect/defend my friends.it takes up more time to unload on player just how I choose to play is all.I have many friends who love PvP and I don't judge them for their diff style or how they have fun on here...lol... just relax n have fun yawll.don't let the things u cannot change bother u so much?if u stay aggravated constantly then simply find a new game as for me I'll be loyal to kaw as long as my friends are here

17. Yeh I dont really care I have a lot of fun in ee osw EB's whatever at this size and I'm growing slowly but majority of people play to grow big on any game really I know a lot have left simply because the gap is huge.

18. Congrats sleep well :D .

19. Damn mike. You must really want a piece. And why all the defense? It isn't that big a deal what you do. But it is kind of a crazy way to spend that much gold to most of us:)

20. This.

I do not point fingers at anyone nor I cite names here.
    It could have been anyone.
    I don't blame the ally, not her fault to be overpriced, nor the owner. If she is that expensive, it's because the game allows it.

Put it that way, if you had to save for 18months to buy a 100T ally, would you buy it or spend it elsewhere??