Need to bank quickly, get a 100T ally!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Olypics, Sep 24, 2015.

1. This is it!

We've reached the 1st ally worth 100T!!!

Of course, this ally isn't worth 100T since you can get a lot better stats if you buy 10 allies for 10T each or even 100 allies for 1T each.

But this highlight how broken and inflated has become the ally market.

One ally alone has the value of a Top200 ally LB, and that's a concern...
    The gap between the average Kawer and the heavy spender is widening at a pace beyond ridiculous now...

Many signs of an imminent death.

2. No we haven't.

3. Holy dewdew. I'm gonna soil my pants.

4. 98T isn't 100t

5. Never mind... I see they cost 103t now

6. 100T? That will make a fun strip.

7. Still don't see 

8. There is a 65T ally with 8 m cs. 

9. lol go home you're drunk, the more gold in the game the stronger the players and easier to max build, the more max build the more content that will be released and relevent to the players that get there :D this isnt a sign of doom this is a sign of oppertunity :D

10. 9000 posts: get a life? 

Also, when you don't understand what an exponential function is, refrain from making comments.

Oh, I forgot, it's not about quality, it's about quantity... 

11. If you want your useless thread to stay relevant maybe you shouldn't insult people who are commenting.

12. Build complete isn't a reachable target in the foreseeable future for the vast majority of players.

Also, I only see an 84t, no 100

13. I wonder how much pouf is paid by clash of clans to say kaw is dying... Because no one could possibly be that stupid unless they're getting paid for it

14. I've been called drunk... and now stupid.
    But yeah, I should keep smilling and encourage keyboard jokey to shine where they can...

On a side note, I don't care if this thread dies in 30min. It was simply an observation. Note that there is no question in my 1st post.

15. Op has a good point I rate this game 1 star as its now pay $2000 too get top 10 in any of these events

16. Just buy the ally guarantee buy back

17. That is pretty stupid. Nothing more than to just have an ally that high in price. Waste of gold...

@rio
    The current hire price is 103T. Not the same as value but I think that's where he is getting the number

18. Uhh... Guys, let's be honest, why would you be able to get Top 10 while spending absolutely nothing? You shouldn't.

For people who don't want to spend money, you shouldn't be complaining about his you can never win every event, because, honestly, you really shouldn't. The events are just a side activity that rewards you for things that your already doing, so please, if you don't like the base of the game, or the social aspect, then why are you here?