HTLFreak/Vadue's Ultimate (HotKeys) Tracking Program

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by HTLFreak, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Hello all, yes this is the version of the tracker I use that has HOTKEYS that allow the tracker to war and track. My other version did not have the HOTKEYS enabled and after thinking about it for a while I thought it is only fair to give this version out to the public so that more indi wars will have trackers. Please read the help menu in the upper right corner of the main tracking screen before posting questions here. This tracker should allow trackers to war and track without giving anyone any advantages so that the wars are fair and no TOU are violated. Please post here if you have any problems getting the tracker to work. Please remember that I am open to suggestions and ideas but just know that I cannot automate the process much more without potentially violating a ToU policy. You should be able to track mostly without having to even look at the tracker when you are using the hotkeys properly. Keep in mind that you should get used to the 3 basic hotkeys before trying to use the others and you should track on your own in war before trying to be the tracker for a war.

NOTE: for classic game types set the minimum time to 8 minutes and max time to 10 minute.

ENJOY!!!!! :D :cool:

AHK File (Raw Scripts that make the tracker work)(much google/find and install the AutoHotKeys program in order it use this file, this file allows any Windows version to run the tracker as long as they have the AutoHotKeys program installed.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx2CuS ... sp=sharing

EXE self running file (Must have Windows 64-Bit such as Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 to run this file)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx2CuS ... sp=sharing

DISCLAIMER I AM REQUIRED BY KaW TO POST:
    Download and run any programs mentioned in this post at your own risk. Neither KaW or I are responsible for any damages or loss of data that may occur from you running or downloading any files mentioned in this post. HAPPY KAWing

2. Re: HTLFreak/Vadue's Ultimate Tracking Program

At first when you taught me your method I thought you were crazy, then I learned how to truly use it. Thank you for the 24th time for teaching me.

3. Re: HTLFreak/Vadue's Ultimate Tracking Program

Well this was a pretty selfless gesture. Many thanks for your contributions to the war community. 

4. Re: HTLFreak/Vadue's Ultimate Tracking Program

Been testing and using this for quite some time. Full support to HTE, Gald to see it finally ready for public use!

5. Re: HTLFreak/Vadue's Ultimate Tracking Program

I have used this program for a long time and I can tell you guys this is the best tracking program around. This is a very selfless move by HTL and I fully support this.

6. Re: HTLFreak/Vadue's Ultimate Tracking Program

Can this one auto copy to clipboard like Harrians?

7. Re: HTLFreak/Vadue's Ultimate Tracking Program

This one is a hotkey based tracker. You dont switch back and forth, just copy paste, and use a hotkey to have it plug it into the tracker. And use hotkeys to generate a window ko order and copy paste reds and greens and hotkey button for it to plug into program.

8. Re: HTLFreak/Vadue's Ultimate Tracking Program

Very Simple program, designed to ease the weight of tracking. After a few wars you ca war like normal, and just hotkey and war like normal. No hassle, its perfect!

9. Re: HTLFreak/Vadue's Ultimate Tracking Program

Yes, as Jennifer mentioned the hotkeys put several different messages into the clipboard depending on which hotkey you use. Most hotkeys will put the message into the clipboard and paste them to the CC box to help you track faster.

10. Re: HTLFreak/Vadue's Ultimate Tracking Program

Well...I guess no news is good news...I figured if the tracker had any issues I would be getting all kinds of post. Please remember that I am open to suggestions and ideas but just know that I cannot automate the process much more without potentially violating a ToU policy. You should be able to track mostly without having to even look at the tracker when you are using the hotkeys properly. Keep in mind that you should get used to the 3 basic hotkeys before trying to use the others and you should track on your own in war before trying to be the tracker for a war.

Happy KaWing :) :cool:

11. Re: HTLFreak/Vadue's Ultimate Tracking Program

I wonder if there's a way to run a tracker program on i device

12. Re: HTLFreak/Vadue's Ultimate Tracking Program

You need to make the program first then compare it to the Kaw app. You need the approval of the devs as well. Then you and the devs need to chat it out with apple and explain to them it's not a cheating app it's a tracking app. Make it fair. Should take a total of 3 months for the whole thing and 2 more weeks later it should be out.

Or google it.

13. Please post a reply if you have any ideas or have found any bugs with this tracking program (other than it being for Windows only). So far I have 0 reports of any bugs or issues.

14. Very selfless of you to share this to the KaW community. Ty htl

15. Bump.

Thanks for sharing, best tracking program in KaW 

16. Impressive htlfreak, I applaud you sir.

17. You just reminded me that I need to post my updated copy. I have found and fixed 2 minor bugs plus I have added a regen tracker for ll wars. The regen tracker is launched from the main tracker. I will post a link to the updated copy when I get home and have time.

Happy KaWing until then.

18. Sounds sweet! I would tottaly use it but i cant get kaw working on pc