The Future of Wars Discussion (Developers Must Read)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by King-Arthurs-Corp, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Wars

In the past recent years the war participation in Kingdoms at Wars has steadily being declining. For those who do not know or have experience, wars are the PvP event style of this game. Wars are fun in full extent, players get to collaborate with one another to defeat the other clan.

Wars (Gone Wrong)

Wars have been changing for a long time, but it can be seen that wars have completely changed compared from Season 4 to Season 5. Season 4 was full of different builds, but matches seemed to be more balanced than now.

Wars were not seen that much with:
    1: Inactives.
    2: PS being stripped/plundered.
    3: Alts/Moles intentionally throwing war.
    4: Non xtallers.
    5: No WC/tracker.
    6: Noobs arguing/clogging CC with nonsense.
    7: Rogue/late xtallers who get eaten alone.
    8: Not enough ppl following strat.
    9: Noobs who come up though they are not forced up before war ends when you have lead.
    10: Other
    (List taken from "Favorite Ways to Loose EE Wars")

Nowadays this seems more common in every war.

Roster Stocking:
    A big issue with Season 4 was the roster stocking that clans were performing. Which led to developers making Season 5 an all Indy War which is great, but not really. Clans cannot stock up builds great, but what does this change when match-ups are not even fixed?

Season 4 vs Season 5

Season 4:
    Season 4 was not easy at all if you were doing only Indy Wars, but you had a chance of receiving at the bare minimum 50 Medallions even with continually loosing. (Developers listened at least to player input and fixed some of the issues).

Season 5:
    It seems harder to get 10 Planar Medallions in this season, than in previous seasons. With the continually mismatches and the problems presented in the list above. (Developers have not responded to at least 1 player comment that was serious when it came to Season 5).

Best Build for Wars

There seems to be a constant with every Season, that is SH dominating the leader boards. Will bring this question into this topic, what build is better for wars? Have considered going SH to win wars, but what is your input.

Season 6

At the rate that wars are going, the question is will there be a Season 6?

2. The lack of info and understanding of wars you have with this thread makes it total crap.

3. Another thread whining about wars. Come up with some new material to whine about. Don't like how things are being done, then don't participate in them.

4. Must you run your mouth in EVERY thread? At least pick and choose. Choose the ones where you're wanted.
    I hear Salty is lonely.

5. Coming from another jack ass that shows up in almost every thread..

6. At least I don't run my mouth without the stats to back it up. Much.

7. I agree we need to punish people that throw wars

8. Also, dear sir, please refrain from bypassing in forums. It upsets the Mod's. Gives them heart flutters.

9. Funny, when you put Jack and ass together, it censors!

Jackass.

WOW!

Anyway, back to bashing OP.

10. The title got me laughing. Everyone knows the developers won't read about this or even care about you.

11. Actually you did bypass.

Now on topic. I love when these threads get made and people whine about all the different things. My favorite is not using xtals. I refuse to buy or use xtals on war. Nothing says any person has to use an xtal. It's purely by choice. The last 2 wars I've done. I have done better then 60% of the clan without using an xtal. So maybe we should take xtals out of the wars and have it where you can stop whining about it then.

12. All you wannabe ass kissing mods are impressive

13. This dude knows whats up.

I mean, if i like something and thought of a way to make even better...pfft that.

Im gonna watch it drown while im holding a life persevere.

Yup, this guy jd has it all figured out.

15. Neh whine bout wars only 20-30% of kawers participate those mostly big stats jerk who whine losing their ee!!! You suckirs classified lover you noob!!!! And i dnt want to bypass so pack yu!!

16. Nice Estoc Edge Nanoc, oh thats right don't have it. Maybe if you xtalled during war you might help your team win occasionally. Irrelevant nob with a useless opinion.

17. Nice lvl1 ee. How many crystals did that cost you? you keep spending your money moron. I'll keep mine.