How to Fight in Estoc Wars

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by CDI_Dark_Knight_CDI, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Recently I returned from a lengthy absence from this game (almost 2 years) so a lot has changed. Seeing this I remember knowing about the Estoc wars but I never got into them. Anyways I want to learn how the tricks in how to succeed in the Estoc wars. So for any of you skilled Estoc battlers out there fell free to donate some tips and tricks. I want to put the WAR in kingdoms at War I don't want to be that guy who just hits EBs. Thanks appreciate all the help.

2. ee isnt war in kingdoms at war though. If you want to learn it though first look in the guide section and try a few wars :)
    and please grow out of the noob bracket o.o

3. I was about to but I saw the guide was posted in 2013 so I didn't know if it was out dated also Ya I guess EE is estocs edge but I saw it be referred to that before, I'll change that. Thirdly I know I need to grow.

4. the 2013 one is still accurate, dont worry. And i meant to say that sko'ing 5 times in one hour isnt war.

5. Alright thank you

6. Build towers start with spy defense towers and then get some attack defense towers this will help you alot in ee.

7. Will do, thanks