Some Change on War Should Be Done.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by InnocentTiger, Aug 23, 2015.

1. This is my first post on forum. I'm not good writer. Just writting my Experience which I've faced In Season 5 & chaos wars.

Dev Have Launched New rule for going inactive in war & ruining war etc. But it Still not working. People Use to cast woc with different account of same size. When They got assigned in different clan (I mean 1 account on the opp side) They went inactive from that account which have less chance of win. & They Do few action not to get sword. & moling, leaking each & every action what other side going to do (Like What They Planning, When They will xtal, When They will wave etc. Many use to keep Full ADP & SDP on their alt so that they leak more plunder from actual plunder. And that make lose even if u have 50% chance of win.

We all know that war has two probality (WIN OR LOSE) & have to face both. But If u have 60% chance of win & Then why to face lose side.

NOW COME TO MAJOR PROBLEM WHICH I'VE FACED.

==>PROBLEM NO. 1 :- XTAL.
    People don't use xtal when they see opp team leading. Even if gap is of few million or billion They save their xtal & that end at lose.

==>PROBLEM NO. 2:- INACTIVE MEMBER.
    Dev have implemented Shatter Sword for inactive member who did 0 action whole war.
    BUT This Haven't Ended Here. People Use to Do Few Action not to get sword.

HERE IS SOLUTION A/C TO MY VIEW.

==> SOLUTION FOR PROBLEM NO. 1:-
    EITHER REMOVE XTAL or MAKE IT COMPULSORY to use in war.
    IF U ARE MAKING IT COMPULSORY, then u must have xtal to cast woc or sign up for war & if u don't use ur xtal in war then it should be taken by dev in ANYHOW.

==> SOLUTION FOR PROBLEM NO. 2:-

INVENT A MINIMUM ACTION LINE. Like 20-35 action per war or u will get sword. THIS IS LEAST BUT NOT LAST. IT CAN HELP IN U IN WINNING WAR. However & Whatever situation, they will try to get minimum action & that will help clan in their win.

Sorry guys. If I've done mistake then plz comment will try to improve. & I'm Not so good in english :lol: :lol:

IF u like this idea then comment "support".

THANKS for reading this thread. & If u got some idea then plz share it here so that we can keep continue our EE

BY:- InnocentTiger

2. No crystal. Don't believe anyone suggested that before. It would work but then war winners would essentially be decided in first 10 minutes.... Makes it boring.

3. We should have to use mith and buy a war crystal. I love estocs but don't want to spend all my money irl.

4. No support. actions are too high up like 20. trackers will have a bad time. AND XTALS USAGE SHOULD NOT BE COMPULSORY. In the first place this is a free 2 play game, and war is enjoyed by many players and it should not be limited to paying players only. devs did not force us to buy xtals.

No way they are gonna implement this.

5. How do you make someone xtal though? Sometimes you don't want to xtal if you're up only a bit, unless you mean just make them have the xtal. It would reduce the non-xtal lets a little bit.

6. It's a dollar.... Only issue I see this being a problem for is children

7. ^^^^

8. The fix to these terrible Indy wars and lack of effort from your teammates is possible. I'd like to propose a new kind of war.

Clan Wars!

So try to stay with me here. Imagine a clan picking people they WANT to war with, getting into a clan together and all casting WOC. Then getting matched against another clan that did the same thing. This would weed out any and all inactives, non crystallers, lazy and poor warriors, spammers, and most of all, PS being opened in last 5 minutes losing 30bil. All of these things make S5 worthless to most legitimate kawers.

I think clan wars would be a really cool idea devs! Should look into it.

9. All your war are become mine now.

10. I've Given Two Option. if u think removing xtal will ruin war fun then make it compulsory.

11. Guys Like u Want a free ride :p :p :lol: :lol:

And what about those who buy xtal from their real money for their fun and noobs like u ruin wars :cry: :cry:

12. I mean to say that u must have xtal to cast woc & u have to use that on WC call. If u dont use that then it must be taken by Dev. So That Non-xtaller get some lesson.

13. It's not that hard to help out the devs with a few dollars for xtals... And you think they should do everything for you

14. This sums up why I wouldn't support this.

What they do need for Indi wars is to find a way to get wc and trackers on both sides in each war, although it may be impossible, it would make Indi wars have less blow outs

15. I have a solution to your problems... You grow your stats so that you fight in a higher bracket... It's predominately the bottom tier that has the non xstal users and insctives/moles... Where I war people are more serious about and you can (for the most part) count on your clannies to try their best to win

16. Lol says the guy with the sword

17. I'm still going no-xstal Season 5. Havn't won one yet! :cool: but theres no need to win cause I'm playing for free and I don't care about anyone else. S5 FTW

18. Obvious troll.

Edit: cannot delete help me mod

19. Obvious troll. /bye