Wolf Warriors Recruiting

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -GoldWolf-, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Hello, I know I have made some other clan threads but this one is hopefully going to look right and hopefully the clan will be stronger than any other

This Clan is Called: Wolf Warriors

We are a great clan looking for new members.If you need any help u can just ask and someone will answer sooner or later :)

We are now currently looking for admins,Members and ally clans :)

Recruitment

No Min. Stats for right now
    Looking for admins
    Looking for loyal members :)

Here is a story if u want to read

This is a little/big story to read if u want to but if u don't scroll down until the story ends. Hope u enjoy:)

In a far far land ,that was undiscovered by modern people, had Ancient people called: Wolf Warriors.They had agility and strength as a wolf and the willpower of a warrior they was very powerful. They lived their lives hunting for armor and gold to survive in their Kingdom. This clan was the strongest clan on that island (but there weren't many). There was actually only 2 clans the Wolf Warriors and Wolf Destroyers. Wolf Destroyers were the original clan that Wolf Warriors was in but all Wolf Destroyers did was travel the earth to find and kill anything wolf related, Wolf Warriors did not want to be a part of that so they left Wolf Destroyers secretly. Enough of their history lets now begin whats going on now. Wolf Warriors went to Wolf Destroyers Kingdom to ambush them but once they walked in evryone was dead except for a couple that was fighting these weird mythical beasts that was in the legend of W.D. The beasts were named Calydor,Zuthermak,Usaris,Thorak,Aphreium, and so on. They decided to help their enemies.They charged into battle moving to side to side up and down to kill these beasts. First went down Calydor, Then Zuthermak, Then Usaris. There was 2 more but they were much more powerful. They already made some Wolf Warriors Unconsious. The leader screamed " ATTACK TYPE- 24". This attack was the most famous attack they did. They surrounded both of them. 3 of them ran straight forward for a distraction which worked. Once Thorak and Apreium looked at the 3, wolf warriors attacked they used all the weapons and energy they had. They have won. The leader cheered. He said "Great job warriors we have done very well today, you all deserve the best" and he handed them all, all of his gold which was over 10bil. The End :)

What type of clan are we u might ask.We like to war and do ebs. whenever we get a chance to war we will take it but in the mean time we will do ebs :)

[​IMG]

I hope u enjoyed the thread :D

2. No offense, but take it from somebody who has tried and failed, starting a clan at our size is not very wise.

It almost always fails. I hope it works out for you.

4. Ok and thx and whenever I quoted u it was by accident in the above message