Plunder per upgrade question

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -i0S-, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Hi all, I am making this post to ask a simple question, but one that I have not seen officially answered yet. I am currently working on upgrading in the abyss, and I am wanting to know whether it is more cost effective to upgrade all buildings to level 8 or do one at a time to level 10. When I say cost effective, I mean overall do I make more plunder per cost when I do a 450B upgrade or do I make more plunder per cost when I do a 900B upgrade. Thank you for whoever answers this question, and to clarify I am talking about upgrading the spy buildings so that people do not have to look at my build to know I am a PS1.

2. I believe updating one building up to 10 will give you more stats faster than upgrading all buildings one level at a time.

3. Abyss lands are just like high lands were years ago what did you do to get bc then? Do you think devs are not lazy? Game is the same...do now what you did then, don't get happy feet #thisgameisdead

4. Makes no difference really. With BR, EE, and event prolific's with crux's means great money. Get out there and grind for it.