51 assa-actions per unload?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by --M-a-s-t-e-r--B-l-a-s-t-e-r--, Jul 28, 2015.

1. I think we should all shut our mouths and enjoy the exploit. Once the devs find out they'll undoubtedly fix it.

2. i certainly wouldn't have said anything publicly or to support. i'm quite shocked that this thread was made and that so many people emailed support. but the cat is out of the bag. so why not talk about it?

3. Are you serious? What could they have banned you for? Using your spies? It's one thing to do the building trick, but a glitch giving extra spies is nothing you can get banned for..

4. I noticed it too. On Hoarfrost I get an extra unload on attack if I leave the building at level one.. The same way you do if you do the land trick. It stops once I upgrade the building to level 2 though, and it only does it when I unload from full bar.

5. So the only way to take advantage of this, is to empty your troops? I would much rather skim.

6. I knew about this n deliberately never done it due to how much I hate assing in ebs but I often only unload a half bar of spies as the further down they go eb payout isnt effected muvh

7. Ok here is my built:

Lls:
    24xsos3
    1xcastle3

Hls:
    23xvol3
    2xvol4

Fls:
    1xelven Temple10
    17xunkari icetree2
    1xunkari icetree1

Als:
    7xcult4

I guess as it has been mentioned before that this is all about the one unkari icetree lvl1.

8. It's not a bannable offense to do it even if it weren't intended. It would only be bannable if somebody were doing it on purpose like hacking the code and creating a glitch.

9. building trick wasnt any of what you stated and people got banned

10. I never got banned for the building trick. I imagined you'd only get banned if you were exploiting it.
    Also, this doesn't just work for level 1 unkari ice tree. It works for level 1 elven temple as well.

11. I emailed about an atk building that was doing it. And devs ban for crazy stuff so i made sure to cover my ass. I built an atk on hf and got basically 2x unloads every bar. I probably made an extra 20b in a few mins by xtalling. So just wanted to make sure i was covered.

12. Really helpful bug when running strips.

I wish you wouldn't of brought this up.

13. Devs informed tis not a bug

15. ice tree lv2 or 3 doesnt have it

16. It's normal, because of new buildings level for HF and Abyss that changed from level 1-5 to level 1-10, so there is something on atk balanced and spy buildings. 36 assassination actions per unload is full one hour regen, but 51 assassin per unload? It can be around one hour and 30 minutes regen for spy one. Most players know that, because we seen 70 minutes regen for HL balanaced that is 26-27 atk per unload before.

17. Yup, I did the same. Support emailed me closing the case saying working as intended. The 10 extra attacks sure are nice per xtal on crux hte blitzing and the extra spies and troops sure seem like an exploit in war -- but hey, who am I to argue with the geniuses at ATA ;)

18. In the HF lands, at least for the attack builds, the lvl1 buildings have 875 troops and regen 50 every 5 mins. 2 attacks per regen means 25 troops used in each attack. 875/25 equals 35 attacks.
    If you upgrade to lvl2 max troops is 900 and regen is 75 every 5 mins. Means that 37.5 troops used every attack. 900/37.5 equals 24 attacks.
    You will notice that the lvl1 buildings take longer to regen to max troops also so the extra attacks help only if you wait the extra time while your other buildings have full troops already.

19. This is indeed quite funny...

I guess someone didn´t really take good care when splitting those T6 building lvls up.

Some fun math:

T6 lvl2 Unkari Ice Tree (the former lvl1):
    Soldiers - 15.000
    Regen Rate - 1.250 every 5 minutes

This will give you 12 regens per full unload, 60 minutes duration and a possible 36 assa (or 48 scouts or 18 steals, if done on an eb as it will vary in PvP)

T6 lvl1 Unkari Ice Tree:
    Soldiers - 14.000
    Regen Rate - 833 every 5 minutes

Now this will give you 14.000/833 = 16,8 = 17 regens for a full unload.
    Oh, this adds indeed up to 51 assa (or 68 scouts or 26 steals) per full unload.

Quite funny, isn´t it?

Plunderwise it is useless in ebs (as those troops will be near empty status), PvE wise it may only be of interest to ease ebs. Marginal interest imo.

In PvP however, I wonder if this couldn´t lead to real exploits. Having the possibility to damage an opponent with almost 1/3rd supplemental actions isn´t really negligible, especially when xtalling.
    I wonder if we will see the birth of an aera of lvl1 HF (and Abyss?) hansels, maybe even hitters who could do real damage with enough BFA.

PS: That mechanism is exactly the same that allows balanced T1-T5 buildings to hit 26 instead of 24 times per full unload. And once at T6 and T7, you even get a 27th attack (probably due to rounding errors).

Thanks OP for that screenshot of the lvl1 building ;)