51 assa-actions per unload?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by --M-a-s-t-e-r--B-l-a-s-t-e-r--, Jul 28, 2015.

1. This is just a Report about a strange issue i realized:

since i explored my latest new land in fls and put a unkari icetree lvl1 i actual Face the following phenomena:

I can do 36 assa-actions loosing a little less then 1/36 spies (some over30k) per Action.

After this i am able to make 14!!! More assa-actions loosing 276 spies per unload then the final action loosing 100 spies.

Thats 51 assa actions on each full unload!

First i thought it was just a regen during unload or something else but now i tested it several times hitting on different ebs. Its the same everytime.

51 assas per unload doing full damage each Time.

I always thought you usually have 36-37 assas per unload and on all my other Hansel-accs in different sizes it is exactly like that.

Is it a Bug?

I probably shouldnt have posted this so i could exploit this if it wasnt means to be like this .

But i am curious if similar observations have been made.

2. My alt has this too, when devs done the building update it messed up something.

I didn't make a thread cos I was enjoying the free gold 

3. Shhhh dun tell and reap the benefits.

4. I have unkari ice trees but I don't get this

5. No, it's not a bug. It's just a special feature Unkari Trees have.

6. Just remember that with spies this is near useless if you want gold. You will only see this take effect at low spies at which point the gold you earn is near useless.

7. Obviously you care enough to post

8. I just want to point out that although my other post says this is near useless for plunder (which it is) I do however agree that the new levels for tier 6 builds appear to be a bit broken and could be a huge issue for wars if ignored.

9. Seems true to me. The plunder probably can be ignored but there is still like almost 50% more dmg you do per unload

Exactly this is why i decided to post about it. 

10. Do you know what you could use those spies for instead of EBs? Assassinations in PvP.

11. Or or or, you could scout bomb like a real OG.

12. The first time you explore any new land and place a building that gives troops of any kind you get essentially a free regen of that troop type.
    It's always been a feature, no bug. And yes it does work best with troop actions for plunder, also it is blocked during ee wars as this was an easy exploit often used early on.

13. Forums sounds like baby goats.

Live, Laugh, Love, Led ️

14. Chaos sorry but you misunderstand what they are on about. This is a different bug to this as each full unload with the buildings in question will provide more hits than normal. I actually tested this and reported it to the support team myself and got a fair few responses back however they were all adamant that the buildings in question were indeed behaving as they were meant to. I still believe this is open to exploit and needs to be fixed even though the devs are adamant there is no need as the buildings still have the correct regen rate, they just have a higher regen cap. So they would take over the usual 1 hour to regen fully. This obviously means this exploit is open for xtal abuse.

15. Thanks for the correction. Will test myself as I haven't noticed it. But then have not grown for a while.
    Appreciate the heads up in this case. 

16. i have this as well. i started upgrading hf lands and now when my spy bar is on %2 i can still get about 5-10 hits in

17. So I got to build a ice tree thanks.

18. I had this happen, but on attack side. Unfortunately it only lasted one unload.

19. This