Royal Coffers

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by King-Arthurs-Corp, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royal Coffers

As you complete Epic Battles you'll occasionally find Royal Coffers. This rare chest can contain a number of goods including Health Crystals, Descensio Elixirs, Seals of the Damned, and more!

You can open these chests in one of two ways.

1) Purchasing a Royal Key from the Marketplace using Gold. You can purchase ONE of these keys per day.
    2) Purchasing a Golden Royal Key from the Marketplace using Nobility. There is no limit on the number you may purchase.

A wide variety of goodies await you and can include:
    • Descensio Elixirs (Common)
    • Crux Chests (Common)
    • Golden Crux Chests (Uncommon)
    • Health Crystals (Uncommon)
    • Aqua (Rare)
    • Inferno (Rare)
    • Horns of Calydor (Legendary)
    • Seals of the Damned (Legendary)

The Royal Coffer, Royal Key, and Gold Royal Key will be removed from the game at 12PM PDT on August 4th so be sure to use any before that point.

* Here is a link to the original event thread provided by the developers: The Farmer's Journey, Part 3: Nemesis

2. The developers with there release of the new Kingdoms at War update provide the event tiers in the "Event Page". If for some reason one cannot access the "Event Page" here is a link to a thread with that information: The Farmer's Journey, Part 3: Nemesis (Equipment)

3. Errrm, ok... I thought they've talked about this in the main thread, but ok...

4. Are they hard to come by? Or do they only drop commonly for b2b hte hitters?

5. It's sad to say that it's probably both

6. I've gotten 3 Royal Coffers since the event started.

First: 2 xtals
    Second: 1 crux chest
    Third: 2 xtals

7. Was this a copy and paste from what the devs already released about the event and the coffers? Good job I guess?

8. Op... Stop making pointless threads

9. Where are the building tokens devs?

10. They probably won't release more of those since the abyssal lands are so costly. It will cut into the hte profits of people striving to afford those lands.

11. Thanks for copy pasting this into your own thread. knowing what is inside is essential in determining whether I open them or just afk till keys are discontinued.

12. Nice thread but you're late on it

13. Op wasting our time with pointless threads in hope for VK

14. After event are they able to be opened?

15. No they are removed from the game

16. Lame. Should be at least a 24 hour grace period to Aug. 5th to allow 1 'free' key per day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.