The Farmer's Journey, Part 3: The Nemesis

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 21, 2015.

1. I'm really enjoying summoners war way better value for my buck

2. Why is mith just so...expensive?

3. This is so cool! How do you opt-in?

4. Top 10 reserved for me

5. Just did that 

6. The combo of events is great I would recommend expanding the top tiers so more people chase. Like say top 10, top 50, top 100, top 250 and top 500. Because what will happen is people will reach the 5k mark and stop so if there is an achievable goal people may want to chase it.

7. Eagerly awaiting part 54 june 2017.

Live, Laugh, Love, Led ️

8. Anyone know as to why. Max items I can receive from an HTE is 58 items. Even if I seal 3-4 unloads. Doesn't make sense to me.

9. so many people crying about events. look at the bright side free bronze bars lol = free money for like 5 days of hitting. find a clan that runs a certain color b2b all day long then moves to the next each day u should get 5k reward easly in 14 days lol. not just about hte or rotwb or who spends the most. and besides the people who do pay to get stats or to be lb are the ones who pay to keep the game free. so be grateful u broke ass kids that cry about everything. not to mention the free bb the smaller players that are starting out or players like me or dont play much get a chance to earn decent not good not bad equipment. so please just shut up or go play party in my dorm. my rant is complete. anyone got a problem with my rant. either drop to my level and show it my news feed or just show up in my news feed. this message is aproved by pres barrack obama.

10. This is a social game giving people the opportunity to meet people around the world with friendly competition. Enjoy the ride.

13. Um no it's have not had

14. Is the Farmer ever gonna do any actual farming? I get that he was a farmer and then he fought the king and raiders and whatnot, but when is he gonna settle down and actually farm something? And why is the Mage going walking? Can't he teleport? And why doesn't anyone notice him? Doesn't anyone who plays KaW go to the Mage at one point or another? If these aren't kings and whatnot, where are the towns and cities in our kingdom? Why are there just military buildings?

15. WHY IS THE SECOND BLITZ 24 HOURS LONG????

16. yeah only noticed now o.o

17. Im waiting for the chapter where they reveal kaw community is their father

18. I received a coffer opened it got a crux chest opened it got nothing kinda upset now. After all the money I've spent get no reward thanks guys

19. 100% eb plunder bonus spell is on

20. Dear Devs, sorry to say so, but these events suck:
    They are not fair, because some ppl get 50 of the shitty things to collect with one unload on HTE, others don't get 20 of these crappy collects. Also they are much too long and wasted time.
    Garfield