[LOCKED] ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Choccy, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

The Six Years Achievement has now been added to the guide!

2. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Awesome

3. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Thanks for all you do chocolate. Your guides are amazing! :D

4. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Thank you so much, guys! I'm glad you like the guide! :D

5. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

The PvP Blitz achievements for the current event have been added to the guide. The two remaining achievements in this event will be added later. Also some small bug fixes.

6. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

The "Acolyte of the Shining Reaper" and "Champion of the Shining Reaper" achievements from the last event have been added to the guide. Please tell me if anything is missing! :)

7. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

I really liked this achievement guide thread! I sincerely hope you will keep on updating it as time passes!

If I happen to make a pointless post, just let me know through wall...I'll delete it straight away! Lel!

8. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Thanks sean, I'm glad you like it! And I will be updating the guide as long as I'm playing the game! :D

9. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Wow, I just realised this. Chocolate and Sean are a perfect match.

10. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

The achievements from the first PvP Blitz in the current event have been added to the guide!

11. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

12. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

The achievements from the second PvP Blitz in the current event have been added to the guide!

13. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

who needs this just go to your achievements ill never use this not saying ur not doing a good job i love ur eb post

14. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

Not every user are able to view all the achievements that have ever existed in KaW. This guide will help those that are interested to get that information.

I hope this cleared things up! :)

15. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

The achievements String Cutter and Liberator of Hearts from the Puppets of the Cordimancer event have now been added to the guide!

16. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

The achievements Druid of the Sun Lord I and High Druid of Fianogh Ghriannos I from the Sun Lord and Green Lady event have now been added to the guide!

17. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

The achievements Druid of the Sun Lord II and High Druid of Fianogh Ghriannos II from the Sun Lord and Green Lady event have now been added to the guide!

18. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

The achievements Druid of the Sun Lord III, High Druid of Fianogh Ghriannos III Servant of the Green Lady, and Champion of Geal Bheanna from the Sun Lord and Green Lady event have now been added to the guide!

19. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

The achievements Loyal Patron and Precious Client from the Black Friday: The Dark Caravan event have now been added to the guide!

20. Re: ♢ Guide to Achievements ♢

The achievements Hibernal Healer, Frostbound Physician, Rimelander I, Rimelander Lord I, and Unkari War Commander from the The Frozen Calamity event have now been added to the guide!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.