individual War Strategy For Noobs...Like Me

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by FC_PoolShooTer-_-DDS, Jul 12, 2015.

1. I recently had a friend ask about taking part in a Indi war. He said he really couldn't find much info that helped here. So here is what I told him in a nut shell. I am by no means a pro but I couldn't find any real info either when I started. I was lucky to have some seasoned players share strategy so I am sharing here for the masses.
    Okay so it is probably best to start with a weekend war to get a feel for war. It has up to 100 player rosters and you will blend in a bit more. Weekday wars have 15 player max rosters. Hopefully someone will speak up and be the WC (War Commander) who will issue target orders for the start of the war as well as throughout. There will also hopefully be a Tracker. They keep track of who is open and when players that have been KO'd (Knocked Out) are going to come out of pin. As long as you have good leadership it makes it easier to win. But it's random teams so it's luck of the draw. Depending on your build your likely going to want to dump troops and then spies. Getting KO'd by troops loses significantly more plunder for your team then by getting KO'd with only spies left. (Once you have a lot of attack defense towers these mechanics will change) When you do these mechs it is called a Self KO or SKO. Then depending on the war type you will have up to 10 minutes before you can complete another action. To test you will need to try and hit as soon as you regen once. It will give you a window that says how long you have until you can hit. Then as that time nears you will want to Spam hit an open target. (Continue trying to attack until the game lets you). Typically you will fail the hit but that's okay because you are performing an SKO. After you dump your troops then you will Fail Steal to empty remaining spies. So NO pots. (You will want to get some advice from a similar build with more experience to make sure these mechanics are correct for your build style) Typically the WC will give a crystal order towards the last 25% of time remaining. So you will always need to have a crystal available for war to help your team. You can only use one per war.
    Some things I left out from the beginning. You will want/need to use all of the first 4 mith stat increases. I also recommend using the hide your allies and then add a color to your name. Spending all of this Mith is costly but if your team wins you will get it back x2 usually. And sometimes by much more. (This is how you save for Mith equipment) Usually I wait until 15 minutes before war starts to activate all of these so that I get more time to use them after the war ends.
    And when the WC gives you a target they are talking about the Clan Roster number (CR) so I always find targets using the clan roster rather then the active war roster. The active roster changes as the war goes based off of successful actions and plunder.
    Being next to a computer will also help if you play from a mobile device. The WC or Tracker will put a web address in the clan announcement. Usually it's something like http://www.tinyurl.com/warroster. This will be a google spreadsheet that everyone can help fill out. It helps the WC assign targets based off of build types and stats. It is also a nice quick reference tool during war to find a name of a target or CR# if needed.
    I hope this helps. I know it's not extremely well organized but is basically a copy and past job of the convo I had with my friend.

2. I do not support this thread.. Im not supporting it or anything like it. You might even say that I provide it with no support

3. Loses not looses. Why do so many people not know the difference between loose and lose?

5. Never make fun of people with a broken English... it means they speak another language.

6. Okay so I had a typo. Thanks for pointing it out. I have edited it. Other then that does anyone have anything constructive to add? Maybe someone with more war experience then me.

7. It just means their English is bad. Don't make fun of ppl who has English as an other language and its actually better than those who have ot as thrir first

8. If your next to a computer to look at an ss why not just war on that computer?

9. How about we just don't make fun of people at all? :)

10. Not a bad guide for noobs. I wouldn't say it's a great one necessarily, just because it's fairly broad but I agree with most, if not, all of what you've said. Something to include that I didn't see you say is that you should bring 100-200 of every potion (excluding attack defense potions if you're a hansel) for each war. Also reiterate that you should bring a crystal if you can, as they can greatly affect the outcome of your war. You won't be forced to use it, but it's good to have so you don't let your team down

11. I speak another language, and I still know that Loose means something very different from lose. Many native English speakers make this mistake all the time. Time to go back to school

12. Looks like the op corrected it. Good job.

13. I cannot support this idea or thread

14. Why do so many NOT know the difference?

Don't doesn't fit in that sentence structure.

15. Why do so many frogs not know the difference between so and some?

16. On the remark about att ko and you lose greater plunder, being ko'd with a stl is similair principle also id advise always trying to self track by writing down opp cr names/numbers, tracker sometimes is unloading or unavailable when your needing an sko target

17. This isn't a bad thread at all and shame on you guys for derailing it over a grammatical error. To op; just a few things, always follow your wc targets( which you implied) working as a team is how you take down targets faster and wich less loss of units to each. With being in ko, if it shows the time you will come up, or in adv when you can come up and when you will be forced up, this means that target is up and can be hit. If it gives you defender is knocked out message as it implies they are koed, and should be check aka swept when they are in window to come out of pin. Other then that you can ask war commanders and experienced warriors for more advice. Support to op thx for trying to help others.

18. I prefer the abbreviation WL
    For War Leader
    WC = Water Closet = Toilet
    But please continue using the toilet to describe yourselves. It's funny

[World Chat/Water Closet, now those two things are the same]

19. Not bad at all covered the basics now time for me to apply this new found knowledge

20. :lol: sounds about right