Inferno and Aqua?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Huff19, Jul 10, 2015.

1. I just completed the event and enchanted my shoulders and ring but I'm already out of Aqua and inferno. Any quick ways to get Aqua and inferno?

2. Make an effort to post a good thread or ask in wc for some. Maybe someone will give you some!

3. You must take an epic quest to the ATA headquarters in Canada. You must bring a mix tape and bananas to ensure safe passage once you arrive.

There upon arrival a giant ape named Dev, will appear he will want to dance battle you. Hand him your mix tape and the bananas. You will need to bust some cool moves.

If you manage to beat Dev he will grant you 3 wishes.

Best wishes and good luck

4. What the hell is wrong with you people?

Op, hte pays out the best for aqua and inferno. That is if you get lucky and get the drop.

There are other ebs that will drop aqua and inferno, though. I recommend you check out the eb guide thread. It shows which ebs drop aqua and inferno, though again, getting the drop is a different story.

5. Max xtal or seal on HTE.

6. Hit eb's that drop them, check the be guide to see what drops them.

7. Join a HTE clan. Fastest and most reliable way to get them both.

8. No don't join a the clan do b2b warbeasts

9. nobody mentioned that you can buy inferno for ingame gold? or that you can buy aqua, if you are bad with real life money?

10. What about using bars, if you use 200 you can buy 1k aqua and 1 inferno. :lol: ;)

11. There are two ways to obtain Inferno and Aqua:

• :arrow: Buy them through the Mage (Aqua costs 5 helth crystals and Inferno costs 7,500,000,000 Gold).

:arrow: Get them through epic battles. To find a list of epic battles that drop Aqua and Inferno, click here.
    I hope this helps! :)

12. Support

Real $$$ is the quickest way