BFE / BFA

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by GriMzZy_TDT, Jun 24, 2015.

1. I know that when you hire an ally, you receive a percentage of your stats (bfa). With this in mind, do you also receive a percentage of your ally's bfe and bfa?

No h8 pls

2. No, you only receive the stats the ally gives to you, or their BTA. Their equip doesn't apply to that.

3. It makes sense for allies bfa and bfe not to apply to the owner because people at the top of the ally leaderboard would be untouchable

4. People at the top of the ally LB are already untouchable

5. True. You could probably strip half of redstars bfa and he'd still be at max bfa.

6. that's stupid. you were already given the answer.

7. There's a max BFA?

9. There is a MP yes. As far as Max BFA..not really

10. a little left field but why is allied BFA static when account themselves lose % certain equip and other % based items

11. Last I heard the max bfa was somewhere around 2.5 billion bfa? I know there is one though.

12. Bfa was capped some time ago a select few of the LB had a real hissy fit saying words to the effect "I cry and then I quit if you don't lift the cap" within a matter of hours they uncapped bfa. Now bfa is uncapped and essentially unlimited a major issue with today's game but hey well the 1% are happy at least. A legit story brought to you from your local scumbag

13. If you think about it, if ally bfa contributed to owners bfa people that hire their owners would have infinite BFA and be invincible.

14. This.

15. Not true lol. Think about it . its not continuous juist one step further

16. There is no max bfa idiot

17. You know we're just here having a conversation. We don't need names thrown around or anything like that. Notice how everyone else has been calm and polite. Go back to fighting your war and take your bitterness with it.

18. I have thought about it... we're assuming ally bfa contributes to owners bfa. therefore ally's ally's bfa contributes to owners bfa. therefore the owner receives its own bta alongside its owning ally's bta and bfa. It loops continuously. Each recursion totals the current bfa from both kingdoms and adds them on again.

Obviously it's not infinite in a physical sense because kaws servers would crash attempting to calculate the bfa for both kingdoms.

19. One step further so SS3?