An Update to Hoarfrost and The Abyss Buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 23, 2015.

1. What you mean I'm not in hf? I upgrade when I want not when you want go headbutt a wall.

2. Want the gap to be fixed then send everyone back in time.
    Otherwise its very elementary.
    Ppl start earlier ppl grow sooner.
    This thread states nothing to do with this perceived gap that needs fixing.

Any ideas or concerns can be posted on the thread Titan_God has provided us.

This thread is merely an update that i doubt will be reversed.

3. Nighthawk sure knows how to keep being annoying on forums, respect

4. Lol merely trying to shine some common sense on some things.

Other option is avoid forums n the white noise some produce as most do as is.

5. You're repeatedly saying the same things. Not that you're wrong, but still.

6. Payment plans to upgrade Lands .. Thats funny.. can you devs talk to your admins and lower The price of seals and Horns.. Or at least Increase The drop rate, Thx

7. Some real values would have been helpful, i must redo my hoarfrost n Abyss build pages now, so id appreciate some true values, thanks

8. No stat increase upgrading adt Lvl 3- 4 on abyss lands ?

9. They just nerfed build tokens.

10. My buildings haven't changed

Edit. I'm stupid they did

11. I noticed that the regen of troops for level one builds is inaccurate and requires 17 regens instead of the normal 12, please fix!

12. They can have build tokens upgrade a building two levels now if upgrading on hf or abyss :roll:

13. Op is a noob doesn't seem to know what is going on mods should ban op for repetitive threads see same events multiple times and also silly ideas all the time. Mods please look into the mental stability of op ty

14. I like it, maybe I will actually start playing again!

15. Or could give double the tokens?

16. My plunder went down after the update real great /sarcasm id rather have to save 1.8t and get better plunder

17. I'm liking this. Smart idea, props to the devs for coming up with a great solution.

18. When will the building costs for horefrost buildings be cut in half?

19. They are cut in half, then doubled.

20. What about the highlands?