[NEW VERSION!] ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Choccy, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

2. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

3. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

Please instruct me how to start so that I can enjoy this game

4. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

NEW VERSION - Small bug fixes and fixed some mistakes. Please contact me if you think something is missing!

5. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

The guide has been updated with some new bug fixes. Use the link in the first post.

6. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

The guide is now 100% complete, thanks to sean893 and his clan mates! The link to the guide can be found in the first post.

I've also added a fancy Download button to the page! :D

7. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

Version 1.2 of the downloadable Epic Battles Guide is now out!

What's New?

:!:
    Blood Rains Epic Battles
    In this new version, every epic battle has been updated with their Blood Rains completion time and how much plunder spell each player gets from that epic battle, just like it is in the Epic Battles Guide here on forums!

:!:
    Bug fixes
    Some small bug fixes have been corrected.

I hope you like the new version of the Epic Battles Guide. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here on forums or on my wall! :)

8. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

Here I was hoping for new dlc :/

Great eb guide nonetheless.

9. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

The guide has now been updated. Some bug fixes and mistakes have been fixed, and thanks to Aahzmandius and luckstar for spotting them. Some fixes to the links have also been made.

10. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

The guide has been updated, with some minor bug fixes and the Blood Rains time and plunder bonus spell for The Viper's Den have been added. No new download link is needed! :)

11. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

The guide has been updated.

12. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

I can't seem to copy the link on my iPhone :(

13. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

Did you try to just click on the "Download" button?

14. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

Hey chocolate23, thanks a whole bunch for your work! The guide is very handy in pdf form.

15. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

Hey! You're welcome, I'm glad you like the guide! :D

16. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

But now you don't do what ebs pay what event items :( the pdf was a good idea, but I kinda don't like downloading stuff on my phone.... but thank you for the guide in general, it has been a lot of help

Edit: never mind about the event payout, I found the old guide that you still are putting the event items on. Now the pdf makes a lot more sense :) lol. Thank you for all your work setting this up

17. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

Unable to copy link for download...Someone send me file on kik or line please...wall me for user id...

18. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

support

19. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

Which device are you on? :)

20. Re: ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

Wow!!! This is awesome!! I always take screenshots when I need a certain eb but I guess not anymore!

Thank you so much for your time and effort to do this, chocolate  It's very much appreciated by all of us for sure!