[NEW VERSION!] ♔ Downloadable Epic Battles Guide ♔

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Choccy, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Re: Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

The app should be available for both Google Play and Apple App Store (I don't know about the others). Maybe it is because you've a too old version of your OS.

2. Re: Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

Edit: double posted sorry

3. Re: Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

Yes! Thank you so much!

4. Re: Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

No problem! :)

5. Re: Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

I have the lastest version.. maybe cuz u didnt do sumthing right?

6. Re: Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

Are you on Android or iOS?

7. Re: Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

android.. unlocked and rooted... I like having the unlimited ability 2 do stuff whereas apple is limited... But good job 4 doing this though.

8. Re: Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

I'm on Android too, and the way I do it is clicking on the link that opens the browser, clicking on the download icon top right and then clicking on "Download". Have you tried that? :)

9. Re: Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

yup

10. Re: Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

It's weird that the Dropbox app is not in your Google Play store. You may try to download other pdf viewer apps and test if the guide displays then.

Other than that I don't know what you can do.

11. Re: Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

Open it in your pc - that should fix it and then email that pdf to yourself. It's a pain but it should work.

Great guide as per, chocolate :)

12. Re: Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

Thank you, Moody! :)

13. Re: Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

The guide has now been updated with the epic battles up to Haunting: The Escape. Feel free to check it out HERE, and please come with feedback and suggestions in forums/my wall. Thanks! :)

14. Re: Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

A new version of the downloadable epic battles guide has been published, and here is what has changed:

• :!: Guides for more epic battles: Up to the epic battle Desert Sting. The rest will be added in a later version.

:!: For each epic battle, there has been added an image of the series that epic battle belongs to.

:!: Other small mistakes.

And the guide can be downloaded here!

Feel free to come with feedback, suggestions and questions in the forums or on my wall! :)

15. Re: [DONE!] Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

The downloadable version of the guide is now completed, and the download link can be found here. Please come with feedback and say what you think! :)

16. Re: [DONE!] Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

Support because this took a lot of time and effort, looks awesome chocolate. You're really great at all that you do!

But one thing I never really understood about downloadable eb guides...why exit kaw find Dropbox and search eb exit Dropbox and go back to kaw?

Is this only in case forums don't work? Other than that what's the point except making more work for yourself O.O

17. Re: [DONE!] Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

Thank you so much! :D

It looks like some people prefer a downloadable guide, cause multiple people have been asking for it. That's why I made a downloadable version too.

18. Re: [DONE!] Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

R u going 2 be ready 4 the new eb? So far its 12hrs with ??? on it... Its under the lotl eb

19. Re: [DONE!] Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

*tear comes to my eye* this is so... So... So beautiful. Thank you OP

20. Re: [DONE!] Downloadable Version of the EB Guide

Ty for the PDF guide. :)