Resetting - the real way

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xXx_Ultimate-Killer_xXx, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everyone thinks that you reset by going onto profile, then scroll down then press reset twice. This is one way to "reset" (although it is not really resetting as you still have things as shown by wulf in a thread) the way to really reset is different. You start from the beginning. Get 10 xtalls and speakers. Here's how to do it.
    #1 click on settings.
    #2 click on account.
    #3 scroll down to your devices.
    #4 disconnect your current device.
    5# restart game

If you would like to recover the account then you must make a gmail and/or Facebook account.

Idk if this is in the right section but tell me if it isn't. Thanks! Happy resetting!

2. I wonder how long before locked and forum banned for false info

3. It's not false. I did it today

4. this isnt reseting, its making a brand new account

5. I get what you're talking about.

6. It's kind of resetting

7. Actually no, this is just delinking the profile from the device, if the accounts are linked with either facebook or ata you may retrieve them, if not you may have to email into support for the account recovery.

Those that had this happen before, I have created a video so this would help you to retrieve your accounts back: http://youtu.be/ioMOXFoT6JA, please note this video is kingdoms at war related and is based on assisting players of kingdoms at war on retrieving old accounts.

The proper way to reset is select the account, scroll down and hit that reset button 2 times.

do not reset if you plan on returning.

Time for a lock now.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.