Broken aka Inferno

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Mari_OnTha-Rocket, Jun 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^^^this, plus I'm tired of people who do nothing but complain how unfair it is, for someone who takes the time to help the game and the community gets special treatment once, which I thinks make sense kaw was just putting in effort to help a Mod who helped the community just like he did in this game, but I guess 12 year olds can have a hard time grasping this concept

2. My quote from Broken puts rest to the "he hasn't posted since" and the "he got free achievements" posts. Most here who are "seeking facts" and "engaging in conversation" are complaining like children and think that it will actually get something done. Fun fact: it likely won't. Kaw_admin has made multiple posts about this in different threads. I did state that it's unfair. Are you trying to disagree with that? And yes, you all are handling yourselves as a 5 year old would. If you truly want answers, why don't you try either searching for kaw_admins posts or emailing support? Crying on every thread won't achieve that.

3. Here we go again :/

I'm gonna get out of here before I'm stuck in this thread fighting with others :/

Also, I only want to know if why did he reset but then decide to come back again...... He don't have any explanation if why did he come back (yes he will visit a little but he said that he had enough then after a few days he's back?) just confused if why.........

4. Restating ur accusations jesus does not make them relevant.

Just seeking answers.

5. Me saying that you all are crying is not an accusation, it's an easy observation, and yes, it is relevant because, well, it's this entire thread. I told you the best way to get answers.

6. Doesn't make it any less outrageous

7. Inferno responded and explained it. I don't see a reason why this thread needs to continue.

If you want to continue to cry about inferno's account getting reinstated, I guess I'll give you a reason to.

Inferno has done more for the KaW community than you ever will, and than 99% of kaw ever will. So yeah, I think he deserves a mishap like this.

Great your welcome, now you can go somewhere else and complain about something more important like how you broke a nail or something.

Dear god.

8. What oil said ^ :lol: is basically my post :?

*note to self read the though thread instead of just reading first post*

Seriously stop bitching about this, devs are humans and not some heartless bastard. They aren't stupid either.

So of course they will make a exception now and then specially towards someone who's putting in extra time and effort into the game than any of you nameless people. I say nameless because most of you I've never seen before.

And the more you complain the more you will ruin kaw for both yourself and others around you. Players is what's gonna kill kaw not the devs

9. The developers have provided there reasoning for this once already. Usually, accounts being restored after reset is very rare. Infernos case isn't the first, please give this a rest.

Any complaints, email:

support@athinkingape.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.