Broken aka Inferno

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Mari_OnTha-Rocket, Jun 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok devs who knows if you really read this but look, sure your mods and dev team (ATA or the user actually kaw) need to be treated the same as anyone else, sure yea they've done a lot that can be understood if not condoned. But so has other people. And when people see this is just unfair. Like come on seriously, you cannot tell me a "volley of 2trill" will give you 50mil cs? No you devs restored the acct. I find this unfortunate tbh. Lots of people would not have found this fair, now I'm not on anyone's side but I'm saying if you restore accts for mods or dev groups you need to do the same for everyone else if the situation comes at hand. Ty for your time have a good day all!

2. So, we can buy an ally accidently, due to the darn invisible confirm button...and devs wont help u. I agree with the devs stance on accidental hires.

(Fyi, i support getting a confirm button that you can toggle on/off to suit ur needs for vollwying etc...but i digress)

BUT...a player can reset, publicaly, deliberatly, and later say "oops"...and get their stats restored by the devs?

That just does not make any sense.

Can i have an un-reset button too? It would be great feature to be able to drop my pityful stats on a whim, do what i want, and then restore myself when i feel like it? Keep my self safe in the night, when i go on a holiday, during work...hit peiple, then drio stats out side their range, the ultimate farm n run...awesome.

Favouritism is not desierable devs.

3. if you all would read dev's respond

4. Makin a mountain out of a mole hill.

5. Devs do whatever they wish. Assholes they restored infrno acnt.

But when many complained abt t7 lvl 4 and 5 ebs.

Assholes got hide and dont come to thread or when many more users do unfair game and when all complain they still remain silent.

But when somebody (playet134...xtz) posted a forym they replied and locked within 3 hrs.

Devs greedy money scumbags siding along with players whobspend money..

6. Integrity is not a molehile.

7. How so ? They have awarded not only a reset recovery, awarded extra % badges, let certain people get a huge volley transfer and basically just done what they refuse to do for everyone else. Makes me wonder if the equip was there before too what other freebies did this reset recovery come with ? I for one am appauled you make mistakes in life you live with the consequences! No only did this not happen to be rewarded extra for it what a joke

8. Your entitled to your opinion.
    I am not obligated to explain mine.
    Suffice to say Kaw_Admin stated theirs.

9. True and the facts and evidence speaks for itself.

10. This again - you people are pathetic - get over it and move on.

11. Um..... This topic has been explained in the other thread by kaw_admin and he said that they (or he) made an exception to it.....
    Sorry if I can't give the link but it's still in the active topics I think..........

12. Definition of exception is quite clear.

13. Someone please name the thread that u say kaw admin explained their action...i have searched kaw_admin and kaw_com and not found it.
    Ty

14. Found it now: the credible lie

15. Thankyou...reading now...

16. Lmao clearly you think it's ok for special treatment and badges to be simply given instead of awarded and a free volley transfer and account recovery after a deliberate reset etc etc the list of disgusting and appalling unfair practices are too many to list.

17. I read the devs post...no detail, we did it because he was a mod and had helped us in the past....blah blah.

I do not comprehend why a very deliberate reset would be reversed.

Why stick ur neck out for somwone who is quitting the game. He is not alone.

If inferno wanted to keep on playing, he could start from the beginning ike every other deliberate resetter. No need for controversy.

The devs did not explain why. Inferno has not ezplained why.

When there is such a blatant exception made, it needs an equally blatant explanation. The rather concise, atrogant..we felt like it jist does not cut it.

Of course, devs stated they would lock threads about this issue...so this may not be seen by many.

18. Hm..... I think they only lack explanation.... Especially broken/inferno......
    I didn't remember seeing him in forums after that...... Did he?

19. 

You all need to stop complaining about this on every damn thread. Yes, it may have been unfair, but there are ways to tell ATA that you're upset without acting like 5 year olds. Your end goal to all of your complaining can't be met if it's nonexistent. I'm guessing you all just like to cry.

20. Jesus,

Seeking facts, engaging in conversation and expressing an opinion is not acting like a 5 year old.

Nothing in your quote from Broken explains the "why" or justifies the actions. That is what we seek.

You merely state its unfair snd call others 5 year olds and accuse them of crying. Perhaps you might look in the mirror.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.