What would make KaW better?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -GoldWolf-, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Yeah Seth I think the biggest thing ata needs to do is forget about the money just for a second so listen to the community. If they make the community happy, the community will spend more which will make ata more money.

Flawless plan

2. If devs wanted to institute a "free stuff week", they could do a two for one deal, wherein peeps would still have to buy nobs or xtals, but they get double the quantity bought. This would encourage sales and make people relatively happy. :) 3 Dollar seal anyone?

3. You see, Smash is a success.

Smash is a very free to play game. You get a lot of free premium items, but it takes some time. That game makes me want to spend money, and when I do, it feels like ATA earned that money. They made a nice, free to play game.

KaW is a different story. You feel forced to spend money. Idk

4. i played a game called monster warlord where that was done during holidays or just on some weekends theywould give you a certain percent more gems when you purchased some. that always made me want to buy more i think thats a good idead

5. Seriously

ATA won't listen whatever you say, they want to kill Kaw that's why it's dying

6. Another company buying it

7. Smash is terrible

8. Lol yes

9. We need more twerk.

10. ANW go look at it

11. Support!! :roll:

12. Kaw would be better without threads asking people how Kaw could be better.

13. Aren't you clever

14. Only a miracle can help. But still, too late for that

15. People pay for miracles

16. Ata selling off to devs that give a crap. But, they need it to fund their other crappy projects.

17. More scantily clad women

18. More scantily clad twerking women.