What would make KaW better?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -GoldWolf-, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Where to start...

First off, stat disparity is criminal.

(This is more community thinking) make pvp not taboo.

Calm down with the ebs...

2. Ok

3. Support to frog :lol:

4. A stat requirement to post in forums.
    Something like 10mil cs.
    Stops statless alts from being themselves.

5. Castiel that's really dumb. 10m cs? You must be joking.

6. Devs could do a full backup, then full reset all players. Tell us in advance. Perhaps a 7 days reset event. Everyone starts equal...no equip. No allies. Then restore the game at the end, add rewards to winners, and hey presto...awesome event with even starting point.

7. Castiel, maybe statless noobs like to be themselves :) and also 10milcs seems a bit high anyway maybe around 2milcs ?

8. 2mil is too small. Anyone could have 2mil in an hour now. 10 is reasonable, would take 2-3 weeks of effort.
    To clarify: I'm saying they can't post. Newbs and alts can all still view forums, just not say anything. Because in the case of alts, there's rarely anything good for them to say.

9. Castiel, so warring builds like Sh would not be able to post in forums?

10. You are one of those big money spenders, why free ?

11. Honestly, I could not care less about sh.
    That's my opinion however.
    For those that chose to be sh, I suppose bfe and BFA could be counted in determine if they're allowed to post.

12. Foreclose on everyone...
    Thats not an idea....dumb dumb
    Thread said ideas to make KaW better not a do over. Shake ur head.

13. Castiel, usually sh have cs under 4-5 million. So basically sh will need 4m worth of bfa/bfe? I'm not the most knowledgable player but that seems like a lot

14. Eh. They should grow with the rest of us. Round wars are dead anyways, the exploit has become pointless now.

15. What about Individual wars?

16. Fire all current staff.

17. I've never heard any of my WC say "alright we got sh this war is in the bag"
    Might be because I'm not in the bracket that sh are, so I never fight with them.
    But I don't believe they're much help. After all, in Indi sh get matched against sh, and that defeats their purpose.

18. You make a point castiel. Though the whole idea of having a cs minimum for posting on forums seems wrong to me.

I think it would make new players feel foreign and excluded, but then again most new players don't use/find the forums until they have started a bit.

19. Developer interaction and direct feedback from the ENTIRE COMMUNITY

20. If community replied on this thread so we know he is listening to us.