What would make KaW better?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -GoldWolf-, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Free stuff, scantily clad women, and pvp balance

2. Chicken wings and beer I'd settle for as a promo

3. Support

Suppppooooorrrrrttttttttt

That would make sense..
    They've made they're money, so I could imagine them not being too worried about keeping the game up, and just riding the money train of downhill

4. The change a build day thing would

5. I'd still like a mithril bunny. Cmon Obama, its 2015. Gimme my damn bunny

6. FLOWERS!!!!

But for real,i find the ability to donate in COC is quite helpful..so maybe donating nobs/gold/xtals/pots would be great here,maybe even equips n banners,at least just in wars

7. That would be great

8. Maybe reduce cost of highlands again so players are encouraged to complete each land set before moving on to the next eliminating bad mistakes im efficiency etc

9. I never got my wings and beer.

10. Interesting you pointed that out. My alt, doesnt have any intention on completing lands.

Just got what it needed to open abyss.

11. Ata reseted chaos today :(

12. No support

13. Spragga eb for ALL!!!!!

14. Lazer sharks

15. How bout a compromise kaw?... Make sure zta ends at its end date, make hte & rotwb split cost like zta, double the points on all bars & extend them by 2-3 hrs each so small clans don't find them too difficult still & bigger clans can get abit more out of them, then remove future plans of pay 2 play ebs, focus on war & social/clan aspects more again and i'll play enthusiastically & spend more money again... i won't hold my breath :p

16. I returned so this thread serves no further purpose.

/lock