What would make KaW better?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -GoldWolf-, Jun 13, 2015.

1. What would make KaW better?
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    I am asking the KaW community what would make KaW better.Post ideas in post area what you think would make KaW better
    For example: A Shark EB, Event ideas, New war ideas and ETC.Feel free to post .I give you the chance to say what you think would make KaW better.Even though Devs probably won't look at this we can still do this for entertainment purposes :)
    HAVE FUN :) :) :)

2. Why not put everybody back on the same playing field? I think it would be funny if the devs completely reset the game. LB players, noobs, mods, everybody. That'll obviously never happen, but it would be downright hilarious to see everyone's response to it!

3. That would be hilarious. Just thinking about it makes me laugh :D

4. Goodness, why do you need to post in bright red and bright blue? It makes it impossible for me to read what you wrote because my eyes are bleeding :lol:

5. Better Grimzy?

6. Next time put a lighter color dark blue is ugly to my eyes....

(To the topic) I still hadn't found yet if what's unbalanced in the game....

7. Well answering the op, I think what devs need to do is to tighten the hit gap. It's not fair that players can hit other players that are much much smaller. There is a thread in AT with a great explanation

8. There is a great thread with explanation  and I agree with u

9. I believe there should be MOREEEEE FREEEEEE STUFFFFFFF! 

Freeeeee xtals, nobility and did I say xtals?

10. More servers are needed

11. Lol  I like your idea chaos lol :)

12. Devs should have one day of the year where they give 100 free xtal to everyone 

13. That would be awesome! But they would never do that since they would be losing money. :(

14. I would wait for that day every year lol :) #xstal time

15. Haha lol I was kidding. Devs would give like 1 xtal to every player and be like "we are very generous. Consider buying a couple hundred more because of our generosity".

Jk ily devs

16. Just plain give aways no. However they should do login bonuses. Hey wasnt that on the roadmap? Guess itll b here w clan improvements. And im not talking abt trash pots. Day1- 1 nob day 2-5nobs n so on w day 7 being a seal or a few xstals

17. Yeah I agree if they did that then this game might actually have more active players

18. The cover girl should show more skin.

19. Lol 