Starting Strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DeadMaster121, Jun 10, 2015.

1. What Is Kingdom Off War?

Well many off us might think that kaW [Kingdom At War] is hard but it's not when you actually play it their is many stuff to do even if you think that you finished the game you still can make an new account or restart.

How Do You Even Play KaW?

Well kaW is a Attacking game which is only online you need internet to play you also can meet other players and be friends and can be in a clan and talk to them the point off kaW is that you

• •Build Your Kingdom
      •Attack Players
      •Clan VRS Clan
      • Chat With Friends/Clan/world
      •Do EB's
      •Also do Quest

What Do I Do When I Start?

• •Build 3-5 Forges Atleast 1 level 3
      ^^How To Build A Forge?
      -Go To Kingdom And click Anywhere which doesn't have a building there
      •Build 3-5 Guilds level 2 Atleast 1-2 should be
      •Find A Clan

What Are The Best Ways Off Getting Money?

•Join A Clan And Do An EB[Epic Battle]
    •Attack Someone
    [You'll Need good gear for this]
    •Hire Allies Is Well [Get About A 10K Before doing this]
    •Do Quests you'll get some money

What Should You Never Ever Do?

Well it's pretty clear that you should not BREAK Any rules or even bother hacking you will be found by someone anyway

-DeadMaster121 - If have anything else leave it on my wall please and thank you :)

[​IMG]

2. The color codes where from "off topic" go their and you'll find some :)

3. 10/10
    Best guide.

4. Gear is bfa and also the cheapest ally is 10,000 gold not 1,000. Other than that great effort op

5. Cheapest ally 1bil, there are some around 10k for a few mins but good luck keeping long enough to actually hit eb

6. I think a thread teaching people English is required.

7. Or a judgemental tread, where everyone can freely act like chicks.

8. Hmm I might make it traces ppl english ppl don't even understand the short way off saying stuff.

9. The short way of writing stuff is called short hand an mostly is used in text by young adults

10. Technically short hand is used mainly by court stenographers. Also what you are saying is short hand is just abbreviations and slang.

11. I'll make it better ASAP

12. Add the following:

To privilege spy build rather than attack because firstly, it is easier to assass an eb (I.e. you need less cs to do so) then to attack and secondly spy buildings give more ally plunder.
    One can assass and do quests meanwhile with troops for xtals which can be saved for higher paying ebs like when someone drops a seal for an HTE.

But especially add a section on ebs to do. For starters reckoning is a winner. Most starter clans don't bother hitting items on deck with stronger accounts they let smalls do them. Stock up on items and drop 600-700 for 3-4 billion.
    Right after initial volley this really helps:) After reckoning move to origins also try to find a calm clan that sleeps during item section. 6billion payout assured. Explain maybe how ebs give payout based on successful actions and so this is why hitting items is essential. Great work on formatting bud.
    I would love to do a starting guide but yours is already there and I prefer just to give suggestions.
    Great work OP.

13. You can't keep allies under 1b. Experience.

14. Can't read the dark blue. Why can't these idiots just post in black and white so people can actually read it?

15. Because if people don't use colors then people don't bother to pay much attention.

16. Yes tht is true lad and frog ur color blind then if you can't read and y would kaW make color codes for see no reason ass

17. Try quoting, it will work :)

18. LOL GET REKT MATE :lol:

19. They don't pay attention cause the OP is a crap writer. Learn to write well and you won't need the cheesy dark colors.

20. Frog please be stop saying stuff on this thread you'r color blind yourself so stop. And you'll be fourm banned yourself for Fourm Flooding so get the hell off.